My Colorado Trip

If you want these droids you get the cute little one as a bonus!
118065_D and J and A.JPG

no1tovote4 said:
Nah, it was a one day thing. I haven't smoked since.
Hang in there...day 11 for me...forgot to wear a patch yesterday but managed to hold out until I got home and relative safety....it was a bitch though. My head was going crazy telling me all the reasons I had to start up again....

CSM said:
Hang in there...day 11 for me...forgot to wear a patch yesterday but managed to hold out until I got home and relative safety....it was a bitch though. My head was going crazy telling me all the reasons I had to start up again....

If you don't count the day I weakened I am up at two weeks. Not so bad...

no1tovote4 said:
If you don't count the day I weakened I am up at two weeks. Not so bad...
I think that's good, too. It's like being on a diet....sometimes a little taste makes the journey a little easier. Best of luck!

Wow Dillo you are really making the rounds here! Im glad you took picutres and posted it's the only way the rest of us know who we are talking to.

Who are you visiting next?? LOL J/k

Bonnie said:
Wow Dillo you are really making the rounds here! Im glad you took picutres and posted it's the only way the rest of us know who we are talking to.

Who are you visiting next?? LOL J/k

I'm not allowed to disclose that info however I have recently received clearance to publish this never before seen photo of Suddeth Central. Images of the agents running these machines have been deleted for security reasons and the location can only be described as -west of the Mississippi
118188_Suddeth Central.JPG

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Is that a piss jug in the floor???
Talk about dedication!!! :laugh:
I can't confirm or deny that however some think it is to collect blood after a particularly nasty encounter

dilloduck said:
A rare pic of the Pikes' Peak Penguin hiding in a banana grove near the treeline.

That reminds me of my neighbours lawn troll. Some kids took it and drove accross Canada, all the while taking pictures of it in various different tourist spots etc along the way. In one photo, the troll was on the ground, surrounded by what looked like 10000 beer cans. :laugh:

Said1 said:
That reminds me of my neighbours lawn troll. Some kids took it and drove accross Canada, all the while taking pictures of it in various different tourist spots etc along the way. In one photo, the troll was on the ground, surrounded by what looked like 10000 beer cans. :laugh:

Made me glad he wasn't in FL taking pics of pink flamingos!

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Is that a piss jug in the floor???
Talk about dedication!!! :laugh:

Naw, thats a bottle of oil and herbs. I removed DK's urinal he had installed behind the chair.

dilloduck said:
I can't confirm or deny that however some think it is to collect blood after a particularly nasty encounter

WILL you not tell all my secrets? :teeth:

Im surprised you didnt take a picture of my real office. Not the computer room, but where I do my work. Actually Im glad you didnt - it was a mess due to inventory.

btw, speaking of work, Im sending you 'THE BOOK' :)
Its done and on its way! Yes, I rock.

Forum List

Back