My Colorado Trip

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
Just want to publicly thank Joker, NO1 and the Suddeth family for making a stressful trip much more comfortable than it could have been. I'll post pics and some interesting tidbits later but THANKS to my USMB buddies!

It was alot of fun having you stop by and stay with us dillo. We enjoyed it very much and hope that sometime in the future we can do it again. ;)

SmarterThanYou said:
It was alot of fun having you stop by and stay with us dillo. We enjoyed it very much and hope that sometime in the future we can do it again. ;)

To bad you couldn't have known that I would be traveling through a car chase that ended with officers having to draw down in the driver.------South Ft. Worth was interesting to say the least ! :firing:

dilloduck said:
To bad you couldn't have known that I would be traveling through a car chase that ended with officers having to draw down in the driver.------South Ft. Worth was interesting to say the least ! :firing:

Gotta make the trip worth the gas spent to get there. He set that up for ya, don't ya know?!

are THESE the Droids everyone is looking for?
117924_usmb.JPG

Notice, this was taken of Fri. I got all pissed off at work and fell of the cigarette wagon. I started again that Saturday. I been fine since....

:banana:

dilloduck said:
Just want to publicly thank Joker, NO1 and the Suddeth family for making a stressful trip much more comfortable than it could have been. I'll post pics and some interesting tidbits later but THANKS to my USMB buddies!
Always a pleasure dillo.

no1tovote4 said:
Wow, dillo has got my back. Yeah, that's what it was. dillo is playing with the photo!
You guys better get your story straight. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back