My Christmas greed thread

I want to upgrade to a better house. What do you all think of this one? I kinda like it.

Ramshackle_houses_2.JPG

Last edited:
Someone's Christmas present went in the lagoon.... :(

Pelican causes $1m Bugatti Veyron to plunge into lake | The Courier-Mail

THE owner of the most expensive car in the world has been forced to write off his $1m Bugatti Veyron after crashing into a lagoon.

Millionaire Andy House skidded off a road in Galveston, Texas, and plunged into a saltwater lagoon.
He told police he had dropped his mobile phone as he sped alongside the lagoon while taking his newly delivered car out for a test drive.

When he looked up from picking up the phone he was startled by a low-flying pelican which caused him to swerve off the road.

See photos and read more at the Daily Mail website

0,,7178127,00.jpg

Video: Pelican causes $1m Bugatti Veyron to plunge into lake | The Courier-Mail

Sorry! :(

This is my Christmas greed thread. As the holidays approach there will be more and more stories coming out about the coolest gadgets, gifts and sundries that you can get for your loved ones.

Therefore I will be finding all kinds of stuff that I will be wanting for Christmas, and I expect everyone here to pick an item and send it to me.

Don't worry, I'm sawing off the bottom 5 feet of my tree this year to make sure everything fits. So don't be shy.

I'm sure this was on the list, so consider it a sure thing under your tree. :D

fruitcake.bmp

This is my Christmas greed thread. As the holidays approach there will be more and more stories coming out about the coolest gadgets, gifts and sundries that you can get for your loved ones.

Therefore I will be finding all kinds of stuff that I will be wanting for Christmas, and I expect everyone here to pick an item and send it to me.

Don't worry, I'm sawing off the bottom 5 feet of my tree this year to make sure everything fits. So don't be shy.

I'm sure this was on the list, so consider it a sure thing under your tree. :D

fruitcake.bmp

Just a couple of thousand more and we can build an indestructible bomb shelter.

As a counterpoint to this whole thread - My friend Debbie Glasband just spent 7 months in India. She came back and created a website and this video: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1yinqadxuQ[/ame] The video isn’t a joke – it’s a piece of a campaign she’s doing to get people to donate goats to the people in the video. I’m sure there’s someone in your life that would rather have a goat donated in their name than whatever crappy present you were going to get them (the site is iwantagoat.com).

Forum List

Back