My Christmas greed thread

Radioman.....you know that 96.1 is giving away two Camaros. One is a 1969 and the other is a 2009.

You could try winning them on their 80/80 game. 404.741.9696

125690028922.JPG

I'm ineligible to win.

But you can purchase them for me.

Too late.

Somebody won the '69 yesterday. :evil: :(

The '09 Camaro takes a steaming hot shit on the '69 Camaro, IMO.

Who's with me? Luissa? :lol:

I want one of these ... filled:
IBM_BladeCenterHT-chassis.jpg

Blades! A pricey present for the computer geek! :D

A filled one of those, Pentium IIIs, hooked up to my desktop ... I would own the web! :razz:

You want a whole rack of blades for Christmas?

Let me just say you probably have a better chance of pigs flying than that happening, but....hey, that's what Christmas is for. Wishes and them coming true! :D

And yes, yes you *would* own the web with your own rack of blades. :D

KK nice dream but you would need the room where that baby is stored to be at a room temperature of 65 degrees all year long. If that isn't bad enough now think if that cap and trade bill goes through. :lol:

Sorry to rain on your parade. :eusa_angel:

KK nice dream but you would need the room where that baby is stored to be at a room temperature of 65 degrees all year long. If that isn't bad enough now think if that cap and trade bill goes through. :lol:

Sorry to rain on your parade. :eusa_angel:

Bah! To hell with "cap and trade", I live in subsidized, the government that taxes energy also pays my bills ... so :razz:. Of course that means I would have to hide it ... but that's easy enough.

This is my Christmas greed thread. As the holidays approach there will be more and more stories coming out about the coolest gadgets, gifts and sundries that you can get for your loved ones.

Therefore I will be finding all kinds of stuff that I will be wanting for Christmas, and I expect everyone here to pick an item and send it to me. First up this year:

Japanese Building Robot from 'Aliens' Movie - Inventions | Patents | New Inventions | Innovation - FOXNews.com

Japanese engineers have taken us one step closer to the robot revolution by developing a machine inspired by the movie Aliens.

The Dual-Arm Power Amplification Robot by Activelink gives users superhuman strength and resembles the hydraulic exoskeleton worn by Sigourney Weaver in the climactic scene of the sci-fi classic.

Don't worry, I'm sawing off the bottom 5 feet of my tree this year to make sure everything fits. So don't be shy.

Ok, I got it for ya. You need to get the scissors to cut it out of the picture though.

Next on my list is the Hennessey HP700 Camaro.

2010 Hennessey HP700 Camaro to make official debut at SEMA — Autoblog

There's a lot to love with Hennessey's halo musclecar, starting with the LS9 V8 from the ZR1 packing 725 horsepower and 741 lb.-ft. torque (up from the initial figures, 705 and 717 respectively). Those numbers are good for a 0-60 time of just 3.5 seconds

Since it's large, I'll give the person who gifts me this car the keys to my garage for them to park it in.

hpe700camaropa_09.jpg

Hello!! :eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back