My Christmas greed thread

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
This is my Christmas greed thread. As the holidays approach there will be more and more stories coming out about the coolest gadgets, gifts and sundries that you can get for your loved ones.

Therefore I will be finding all kinds of stuff that I will be wanting for Christmas, and I expect everyone here to pick an item and send it to me. First up this year:

Japanese Building Robot from 'Aliens' Movie - Inventions | Patents | New Inventions | Innovation - FOXNews.com

Japanese engineers have taken us one step closer to the robot revolution by developing a machine inspired by the movie Aliens.

The Dual-Arm Power Amplification Robot by Activelink gives users superhuman strength and resembles the hydraulic exoskeleton worn by Sigourney Weaver in the climactic scene of the sci-fi classic.

Don't worry, I'm sawing off the bottom 5 feet of my tree this year to make sure everything fits. So don't be shy.

Next on my list is the Hennessey HP700 Camaro.

2010 Hennessey HP700 Camaro to make official debut at SEMA — Autoblog

There's a lot to love with Hennessey's halo musclecar, starting with the LS9 V8 from the ZR1 packing 725 horsepower and 741 lb.-ft. torque (up from the initial figures, 705 and 717 respectively). Those numbers are good for a 0-60 time of just 3.5 seconds

Since it's large, I'll give the person who gifts me this car the keys to my garage for them to park it in.

hpe700camaropa_09.jpg

This is my Christmas greed thread. As the holidays approach there will be more and more stories coming out about the coolest gadgets, gifts and sundries that you can get for your loved ones.

Therefore I will be finding all kinds of stuff that I will be wanting for Christmas, and I expect everyone here to pick an item and send it to me. First up this year:

Japanese Building Robot from 'Aliens' Movie - Inventions | Patents | New Inventions | Innovation - FOXNews.com

Japanese engineers have taken us one step closer to the robot revolution by developing a machine inspired by the movie Aliens.
The Dual-Arm Power Amplification Robot by Activelink gives users superhuman strength and resembles the hydraulic exoskeleton worn by Sigourney Weaver in the climactic scene of the sci-fi classic.

Don't worry, I'm sawing off the bottom 5 feet of my tree this year to make sure everything fits. So don't be shy.

Get away from her you BITCH!
Cool gift. I hope someone slips that under your tree. lol

Thanks. I'll pencil you in for giving me this.

This is what I'd like to find outside my apartment sliding glass doors in the parking lot, with a great BIG red bow on it.

DetroitAuto452.jpg

Course, if wishes were nickels, I'd be rich! :D

Next up on my list, a vacation!

Check in soon to space hotel | Herald Sun

The Barcelona-based architects of The Galactic Suite Space Resort say it will cost €3 million ($4.4 million) for a three-night stay at the hotel, with this price including an eight-week training course on a tropical island.

During their stay, guests would see the sun rise 15 times a day and travel around the world every 80 minutes.

They would wear velcro suits so they can crawl around their pod rooms by sticking themselves to the walls like Spider-Man.

Bones, can I put you down for this?

Here is my List for Santa...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXspgPH70BA&feature=related]YouTube - Santa Baby by the Pussycat Dolls[/ame]

Radioman.....you know that 96.1 is giving away two Camaros. One is a 1969 and the other is a 2009.

You could try winning them on their 80/80 game. 404.741.9696

125690028922.JPG

Thanks. I'll pencil you in for giving me this.

Uhm yeah ... okay. Let me just shoot an email off to Santa to see if he can help out. lol
Ho Ho Ho!

Watch what you ask for, You'll put your eye out

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tozXF_gyfbA]YouTube - HEY MAN, YOU'LL SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT[/ame]

The Barcelona-based architects of The Galactic Suite Space Resort say it will cost €3 million ($4.4 million) for a three-night stay at the hotel, with this price including an eight-week training course on a tropical island.

During their stay, guests would see the sun rise 15 times a day and travel around the world every 80 minutes.

They would wear velcro suits so they can crawl around their pod rooms by sticking themselves to the walls like Spider-Man.

sure i am down to my last 100 million or so...but what the hell....i will just be stick on the floor of the pod room....i am zaftig...i dont think i would be climbing much...just the way i roll...

sure i am down to my last 100 million or so...but what the hell....i will just be stick on the floor of the pod room....i am zaftig...i dont think i would be climbing much...just the way i roll...

Oh, good. So thats one gift down.

The rest of you need to step it up!

Forum List

Back