My chocolate lab Aerial puppy photos

That's the kind of doggie day care to have! Where they keep them active and wear them out. Tired out dogs are contented dogs! :clap2:

Beautiful dog you've got there! Soulful eyes.

Aerial pictures

5 weeks

IMG_3756.jpg

8 weeks

Aerial12242010.jpg

9 weeks

DSC00214.jpg

15 weeks

Aerial15weeks.jpg

18 weeks

Aerial18weeks.jpg

5 months

Aerial5months.jpg

6.5 months

Aerial6months-sitting.jpg

7 months

AerialPatrioticPuppy7months.jpg

nice beast..

I have a yellow. He was so happy to see me after a trip without him, that he wagged his tail hard enough to split the tip open against the corner of a wall. Blood all over the place. He never noticed...Squirt squirt squirt...chuckle.

Loyal as heck.

I have a yellow. He was so happy to see me after a trip without him, that he wagged his tail hard enough to split the tip open against the corner of a wall. Blood all over the place. He never noticed...Squirt squirt squirt...chuckle.

Loyal as heck.
Yellows are notorious for 'happy tail syndrome'. Not as bad as Golden Retrievers.

Great looking Lab!! our 5 1/2 years young yellow has never left puppy!! He's a super dog,an alternative energy source. Over the years we have had 3 blacks,1 chocolate, and now Rustle the yellow,never anything but a Lab they are the best!!

Great looking Lab!! our 5 1/2 years young yellow has never left puppy!! He's a super dog,an alternative energy source. Over the years we have had 3 blacks,1 chocolate, and now Rustle the yellow,never anything but a Lab they are the best!!

J'adore un Labrador

How can you not fully adore

The happy aspect of a Labrador?

The otter tail, the silly grin,

The open heart to take you in.

Sweet true love from earnest eyes

Emotional truth, a friend so wise.

At play, at work, at rest, at ease,

The Labrador was born to please

A few times in doggie day care they told me me that Aerial befriended new doggies there that weren't playing with anyone.

Aerial went to them, started licking them, and playing.

I was really touched how compassionate she is.

Loyal as heck.

How horrible. Did you take him to the vet? What did you do?

Forum List

Back