CDZ My child's right to a safe school versus your right to guns

Yes......tell us how all of the police who respond to all of the mass shooters are the same as democrat county sheriffs in democrat Broward County.......

Your attempt to make this partisan is bullshit. You screamed that there should be armed security at schools...there was in Parkland and a shooting happened anyway. You screamed that we should arm teachers...then an armed teacher goes nuts and shoots his gun in a GA school.

Why are you even still talking?

Really? You think that the only armed cop who didn't go into the building is your strongest argument.....?

And since several states already arm their teachers....you know, the real world, and you would try to use one teacher who brought a gun into your gun free school zone....and that is another argument for your side?

Do you always take drugs and drink this early in the morning?

They want teachers and children to be sitting ducks. I think that much is pretty obvious.

There silly gun bans are going to go as well as any other "bans" like bans on abortion, bans on drugs, bans on alcohol. Liberals never learn. They will just keep on repeating on the same mistakes over and over again.

Mandatory insurance is UnConstitutional...

No, it's not. We just went through this 6 years ago with Obamacare and the insurance mandates there. SCOTUS decided the mandates aren't unconstitutional.

...it is a fee on the exercise of a Right

But you have to pay a fee for a license. You have to pay for the gun.

......the government can set that fee to a level that normal Americans can't afford it....so no, it is not Constitutional...

So this is you predicting something will happen, using your intuition to lead you there. As we have come to find out, your intuition sucks ass.

They want teachers and children to be sitting ducks. I think that much is pretty obvious. .

You barnyard animals squealed that schools should have armed security...Parkland did and it made no difference.
You barnyard animals squealed that teachers should be armed...an armed GA teacher went nuts and fired his gun in school yesterday.

At what point do we finally just say that you people shouldn't be listened to anymore, shouldn't be allowed a seat at the table, and should shut the fuck up for the rest of eternity? Because I think we're at that point right fucking now.

There silly gun bans are going to go as well as any other "bans" like bans on abortion, bans on drugs, bans on alcohol. Liberals never learn. They will just keep on repeating on the same mistakes over and over again.

1. YOU'RE the ones who want to ban abortion.
2. WE are the ones who want to legalize pot
3. It was YOU RELIGIOUS CONSERVATIVES in the 1910's & 20's who wanted to ban alcohol. You're the ones who pushed blue laws on states.

So what the fuck are you even blathering about?

They want teachers and children to be sitting ducks. I think that much is pretty obvious. .

You barnyard animals squealed that schools should have armed security...Parkland did and it made no difference.
You barnyard animals squealed that teachers should be armed...an armed GA teacher went nuts and fired his gun in school yesterday.

At what point do we finally just say that you people shouldn't be listened to anymore, shouldn't be allowed a seat at the table, and should shut the fuck up for the rest of eternity? Because I think we're at that point right fucking now.

3. It was YOU RELIGIOUS CONSERVATIVES in the 1910's & 20's who wanted to ban alcohol. You're the ones who pushed blue laws on states.

I don't want to ban anything, fucker.

You want to legalize JUST pot or all drugs?

What's painfully obvious is that you don't know what the fuck you want. You only know what you don't want, which is a very childish and amateurish way to lead your shitty, meaningless, pathetic life.

I think all drugs should be legalized and taxed, and the revenue goes to pay for treatment programs and health care.

You're just a bunch of fucking idiots who want to repeat the same "Just Say No" bullshit from the 80's except when it comes to the poor, white trash snowflakes who are addicted to opioids and heroin. When it comes to those people, there's no shortage of tears from the right-wing. Why? Because they're mostly white drug addicts.

It's good that you brought up drugs. Cocaine and heroine are illegal, which means they're hard to get. Do ppl still get them? Yes, of course, but they're still hard to get. You have to have a shitload of money and know some shady ppl. If they were legal, there would be even more OD deaths and addicted ppl than there are now, which is still alot of ppl. Do you see the similarities with guns?

It's good that you brought up drugs. Cocaine and heroine are illegal, which means they're hard to get. Do ppl still get them? Yes, of course, but they're still hard to get. You have to have a shitload of money and know some shady ppl. If they were legal, there would be even more OD deaths and addicted ppl than there are now, which is still alot of ppl. Do you see the similarities with guns?

They are not hard to get. Kids in high school get them every single day. Heroin overdoses amongst teens are one of the leading causes of deaths.

What's painfully obvious is that you don't know what the fuck you want. You only know what you don't want, which is a very childish and amateurish way to lead your shitty, meaningless, pathetic life.

I think all drugs should be legalized and taxed, and the revenue goes to pay for treatment programs and health care.

You're just a bunch of fucking idiots who want to repeat the same "Just Say No" bullshit from the 80's except when it comes to the poor, white trash snowflakes who are addicted to opioids and heroin. When it comes to those people, there's no shortage of tears from the right-wing. Why? Because they're mostly white drug addicts.

I am totally in tune with my views, thank you very much.

1. Pro Choice.
2. Anti Death Penalty.
3. Pro 2nd amendment.
4. Pro freedom.
5. Anti illegal immigration.

4. Pro freedom.

What does this even mean? Are you "pro sun" too?

5. Anti illegal immigration.

No one is in favor of illegal immigration; what we're in favor of is solving the issue by reforming our immigration system along the lines of what Obama had proposed back in his first term that Conservatives rejected because Conservatives made obstruction their primary goal.

So you're anti-illegal immigration. Great. That means nothing.

Guns can be insured same as cars.

But they're not required to be insured, which cars are.

To me the height of irresponsibility is not having the will and the means to defend your children and wife from harm.

If you think only a gun can do that, then you're thinking too small.

How exactly does insuring something make that object safer?
Didn't say that only a gun can do that but if you think an unarmed man is a good match for armed intruders I have to say that I'm very pleased to meet you Mr. Chuck Norris. SIR!

Insuring doesn't make anyone any safer but it protects you, you probably have a little coverage in your homeowner's policy but not near enough in the case of a lawsuit.

Now I get it! It's not about safety; it's about empowering frivolous lawsuits and making gun ownership too expensive for average people! Similar to how health insurance has evolved. Sorry but "We the People..." includes the average people the Bill of Rights was intended to protect. That's the same worm in the apple that results in the fight against background checks,taxes and licensing. Thanks for clearing that up.

It depends on what?

If you left your car unlocked, the keys inside, or left it in an area known for car thefts. You could be liable due to your reckless behavior.

And FYI anytime anyone with insurance files a claim their premiums go up

Exactly.

Could be or would be?

If a gun owner should be held criminally liable if someone steals his guns than everyone who has any property stolen should be held criminally liable

How exactly does insuring something make that object safer?

I never said it did, but what insurance does is establish personal accountability and responsibility. Those two things will lead to safer gun ownership because with mandatory gun insurance, suddenly the gun owner is now responsible and liable for the damage their gun will do.

It's why if you drive recklessly or your car gets stolen, your insurance premiums increase. So to stop that from happening, you act responsibly with your car. Same case works for guns.

Didn't say that only a gun can do that but if you think an unarmed man is a good match for armed intruders I have to say that I'm very pleased to meet you Mr. Chuck Norris. SIR!

First of all, thieves don't break into homes when people are there. If they do, it's usually because they didn't know someone was there. By advertising your gun ownership (with an NRA bumper sticker), you are telling thieves that one of the three things they look for (guns, cash, electronics) are in your house. So when the thieves wait for you to leave and then break in, they're looking for your gun. A gun that they will then either sell to other criminals or use themselves.

You are also more likely to have your gun stolen than you ever will be likely to use it to defend yourself from home invaders.

Mandatory insurance is UnConstitutional.....it is a fee on the exercise of a Right......the government can set that fee to a level that normal Americans can't afford it....so no, it is not Constitutional...
Of course it is constitutional. The right to own and possess arms is constitutional, and so is regulating them including the insuring of them.

It depends on what?

If you left your car unlocked, the keys inside, or left it in an area known for car thefts. You could be liable due to your reckless behavior.

Exactly.

Could be or would be?

If a gun owner should be held criminally liable if someone steals his guns than everyone who has any property stolen should be held criminally liable
If it is used in a crime, sure, and if the weapons were not properly stored and secured, sure.

It depends on what?

Exactly.

Could be or would be?

If it is used in a crime, sure, and if the weapons were not properly stored and secured, sure.

If some guy steals your Louisville Slugger out of your back yard and caves in the skull of some poor bastard with it then you are criminally liable right?

Could be or would be?

It depends on the degree of your negligence. If you parked your car, left it unlocked, and put a sign on it that said "keys are in the ignition", then you would be liable because you were obviously trying to get someone to steal your car.

You're the idiots who said we should arm teachers. Then, an armed teacher goes and shoots his gun in school. Then you say that we can't judge teachers based on the actions of one armed one, even though you all say we should arm more teachers.

Exactly the point. Teachers can go crazy the same as students and anyone else. If that happens who is going to effectively protect students and other teachers? The idea of requiring unarmed people to protect children from armed felons is-and has always been-idiotic.

Forum List

Back