My Childhood Brainwashing

I believed there was a Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, and Easter Bunny for years.

Such ABUSE I suffered as a result of this horrible brainwashing!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Interesting thing though, people tend to stop believing in those things when they reach the age of reason. :eusa_think:

Interesting thing though, people tend to stop believing in those things when they reach the age of reason. :eusa_think:

Then why does 75% of the American population continue to believe in virgin birth, healing by touching, walking on water, resurrection etc.

Then why does 75% of the American population continue to believe in virgin birth, healing by touching, walking on water, resurrection etc.

That's the $64,000 question. ;)

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. So what your saying is, there are so many religions 4000 ancient ones, plus some 44k denominations, thats why you are now set against God?
2. I guess you can choose whatever you want, its your life, but I wouldn't want it.
3. You keep it, you sad pathetic person.
4. We all pity you.
5. If anyone agrees with you then they are just about as evil.
6. Lets get to the heart of the matter, though, seeing you spent the greater part of your life as a phony baloney Christian, why were you faking it that long?
7. You hated what you were learning from the beginning, and yet, you faked it, why?
8. Did you use God, to get somewhere?
9. Was it a cliquish thing to get in with the *IN CROWD*?
10. There had to be some reason why you were hiding in the church.
11. Was a girl involved in this?
12. Some fifty years ago ofcourse.
13. She died am I right?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. I would imagine its so bad this old geezer can't even say what he did in the church, and why he spent 60 plus years in it.
2. He more than likely got rich in church, and now look at him.
3. Something to learn a lesson from.
4. Baptist always got a mouth on themselves about the Catholics, so does he, sounds like he was a preacher about it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. So what your saying is, there are so many religions 4000 ancient ones, plus some 44k denominations, thats why you are now set against God?
2. I guess you can choose whatever you want, its your life, but I wouldn't want it.
4. We all pity you.
6. Lets get to the heart of the matter, though, seeing you spent the greater part of your life as a phony baloney Christian, why were you faking it that long?
7. You hated what you were learning from the beginning, and yet, you faked it, why?
13. She died am I right?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. I would imagine its so bad this old geezer can't even say what he did in the church, and why he spent 60 plus years in it.
4. Baptist always got a mouth on themselves about the Catholics, so does he, sounds like he was a preacher about it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Cyberman.......ROTFL! You and Gawd kiss my arse

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

4. We all pity you.
13. She died am I right?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Cyberman.......ROTFL! You and Gawd kiss my arse

Joe, I mean cammmpbell, If you were so thoroughly brain washed in your youth, can you pleas explain why you were saying Hail Marys in a Baptist church ? See joe, you have posted this screed before. You dont even try to hide the writing style. You are following your typical pattern. Its like tracking rabbits in the snow.

Sorry bout that,

1. Campbell is a dishonest person.
2. He is a liar, one could say.
3. And who likes a liar?
4. And I think he is a thief and a liar.
5. And I think he is running from God, not like Jonah.
6. I think he stole from the church.
7. And I think, seeing I have a right to, he is a disciple of satan now, and he actually is aware of it, he isn't joking people.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back