My challenge to USMB

I think it'd be quite an experiment. But some just don't want to be bothered.

Semper Fi said:
Send a PM to someone you've never PM'ed before! Find out about their story, and tell them yours! :banana:

Did that close to a year ago. It worked out ...well... :D :thup:

Semper Fi said:
Even with all these "get to know your neighbor" programs, I still seldom recieve PM's. :(
Lookin for love in all the wrong places?

We all need love, kid. Be yourself, know yourself..The love part just comes along.

Cyberspace ain't the place to look for it. ;)

Semper Fi said:
Then you become more well rounded and understand people better DUH!
im tired of being well rounded. im so well rounded now i make a circle look square.

That's one reason I like the rep system. It's kind of an ice-breaker. You rep someone, she PMs to thank you, you reply to the PM, and BINGO! A new cyberfriend! :thup:

Said1 said:
People pm me all the time, but they only want chocolate. :sad:
well Canadian chocolate is really good. i think next time you should deliver it personally, that would be a nice touch

Said1 said:
People pm me all the time, but they only want chocolate. :sad:

So, you're saying that if I PM you, you'll send chocolate? All right! :D

:clicking on Said1's user name:

mom4 said:
That's one reason I like the rep system. It's kind of an ice-breaker. You rep someone, she PMs to thank you, you reply to the PM, and BINGO! A new cyberfriend! :thup:

I never say thanks... not because I'm not thankful, but it just seems weird to PM just to say "thanks" or "you're welcome." So, if you've ever repped me, thank you, and if you've ever thanked me for rep, you're welcome! :D

Forum List

Back