My Cats

Zhukov

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2003
Everywhere, simultaneously.
First one is Mir, or "Peace", which turned out to be a misnomer considering her violent tendecies.

The other one is Mr. B. The "B" doesn't stand for anything. Nice action shot with the tongue.

Z, I have a cat that looks just like the dark one.. Clones I swear I need to post a pic of her ! ;)

Awww,they are too cute. That is pretty good pic taking when you can catch the tomgue outlike that! lol

Hey Z, they are cute - the lighter one is almost the same coloring of the cat that I lost last year. I am now lucky to owning 3 - my Son brought me home a kitten a few months back, and I swear that cat is EVIL! hahahahah!

i have two , female name Sabina who we call the witch, she is into everything , her and my doy angel play together alot, they will get on there hind leg and bat each other it is funny to watch, then we have cody he is a very good cat he is a real light orange cream color , i got him about 2 yrs ago .sister inlaw ask me if i wanted him because her daughter already had two and this one belong to her friend that wae living with her , then moved out and left him , i told her i would give him 2 weeks because i never had good luck with mail animals , but it work out pretty good , now he won,t let you hold him but he will come over to let you pet him, i love all animals, they are really good to come home to when you had a bad day at work . atleast , they don,t talk back to you , i hope to learn how to uesd my camara so i can put then online to show ,

My two babies are Gabby and Emma, Gabby is a Bombay, all black with giant gold eyes, and the little one Emma, is what I would consider an Irish looking cat, very light grey with a white face, green eyes, and pink nose.
Emma will often jump on Gabby's back and try to hitch a ride, then the fur flys...not pretty.

They both have a box with all their toys, which they will pick out one and carry it up to me, or leave it in the bed, or in my shoes. Im always amazed at how cute that is.

Forum List

Back