My Candidate for President...Scott Walker....let me introduce you....

Votes is how you measure who wins or loses.

Then the fact that Walker won 3 elections in 3 years makes him the winner...right? Since Trump has yet to win one election?
Some people feel there should be some fairness. That he was elected and so should be allowed to serve out his term. Nothing to do with being "liked".

He's at 41% approval in Wisconsin.

Which is better than your approval rating. Thanks for nothing.

Funny that you didn't think approval ratings meant nothing when you were using them to attack Obama.

Obama Approval Rating ACTUALLY at 47 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You phoney fucks never fail to entertain.

A phoney fuck calling others a phoney fuck, you are correct, you never fail to entertain.

We have created a new class of Kulaks, and it has come from the collusion of the politicians and the bureaucrats. That you can't see the problem with this shows your basic stupidity.

No, the problem is the private sector trusted the plutocrats and the public sector didn't.

That's the problem.

And instead of wanting to get the 1%er who stole your middle class lifestyle, you want to screw the guy who didn't fall for their shit to start with.

Man, is that petty. And Stupid.

And now he is in the race.......a Republican who knows how to defeat the most rabid of democrats......

Scott Walker Meet the Conservative Everyman - Breitbart

In a Monday campaign video, Walker said he stands out as a conservative leader who won three elections in four years in a blue state without sacrificing his conservative principles.

“In the Republican field, there are some who are good fighters, but they haven’t won those battles,” said Walker. “And there are others who’ve won elections, but haven’t consistently taken on the big fights. We showed you we can do both.”

Walker added, “We did it by leading. Now, we need to do the same thing for America.”

Walker’s humble, middle-class roots have helped propel him to broad support as a sort of “everyman” ordinary Americans can connect with. A passionate communicator, Walker’s record of turning Wisconsin’s $3.6 billion deficit into a surplus—all while cutting taxes by $2 billion—has found favor with fiscal conservatives. Social conservatives, on the other hand, have been encouraged by Walker’s defunding of Planned Parenthood and enactment of pro-life legislation. The combination, say Walker supporters, is precisely what the Republican Party needs to unite the party and defeat Democrats.

“If our conservative reforms can work in a blue state like Wisconsin, they can work anywhere in America,” said Walker on Monday in a statement titled, “Why I’m running for President.”
Scott Walker Crashes And Burns After Lying About Canada Wall Comments Scott Walker Crashes And Burns After Lying About Canada Wall Comments

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Gov. Scott Walker’s presidential campaign is crashing and burning. Walker’s constant lies have reached an absurd level as he now claims that he never talked about building a Canadian wall on Meet The Press.

Walker tried to make us all forget what he said two days ago, “This is just a joke in terms of how people react to things. I’ve said for some time that we need to secure the southern border. I’ve talked about the infrastructure, the personnel and the technology needed there. I’ve talked about enforcing the laws. People should go back and watch what I said on Sunday. I never said that at all….I’ve never talked about a wall at the north, I’m certainly not now. That’s just what happens when things get run amok.”

Scott Walker did talk about building a wall on the northern border.

Here is the video of his appearance on Meet The Press:

Here is the video of his appearance on Meet The Press: Scott Walker Crashes And Burns After Lying About Canada Wall Comments

And now he is in the race.......a Republican who knows how to defeat the most rabid of democrats......

Scott Walker Meet the Conservative Everyman - Breitbart

In a Monday campaign video, Walker said he stands out as a conservative leader who won three elections in four years in a blue state without sacrificing his conservative principles.

“In the Republican field, there are some who are good fighters, but they haven’t won those battles,” said Walker. “And there are others who’ve won elections, but haven’t consistently taken on the big fights. We showed you we can do both.”

Walker added, “We did it by leading. Now, we need to do the same thing for America.”

Walker’s humble, middle-class roots have helped propel him to broad support as a sort of “everyman” ordinary Americans can connect with. A passionate communicator, Walker’s record of turning Wisconsin’s $3.6 billion deficit into a surplus—all while cutting taxes by $2 billion—has found favor with fiscal conservatives. Social conservatives, on the other hand, have been encouraged by Walker’s defunding of Planned Parenthood and enactment of pro-life legislation. The combination, say Walker supporters, is precisely what the Republican Party needs to unite the party and defeat Democrats.

“If our conservative reforms can work in a blue state like Wisconsin, they can work anywhere in America,” said Walker on Monday in a statement titled, “Why I’m running for President.”
Scott Walker Crashes And Burns After Lying About Canada Wall Comments Scott Walker Crashes And Burns After Lying About Canada Wall Comments

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Gov. Scott Walker’s presidential campaign is crashing and burning. Walker’s constant lies have reached an absurd level as he now claims that he never talked about building a Canadian wall on Meet The Press.

Walker tried to make us all forget what he said two days ago, “This is just a joke in terms of how people react to things. I’ve said for some time that we need to secure the southern border. I’ve talked about the infrastructure, the personnel and the technology needed there. I’ve talked about enforcing the laws. People should go back and watch what I said on Sunday. I never said that at all….I’ve never talked about a wall at the north, I’m certainly not now. That’s just what happens when things get run amok.”

Scott Walker did talk about building a wall on the northern border.

Here is the video of his appearance on Meet The Press:

Here is the video of his appearance on Meet The Press: Scott Walker Crashes And Burns After Lying About Canada Wall Comments
Funny anyone looks at him or Cruz and sees potential president. Sooo no way. He's no Obama or Kennedy or Clinton.

Scott Walker committed political suicide right on stage during the first debate. You saw it:

It was when he went white as a sheet with that deer in the headlights look--when Megan Kelly mentioned he voted AGAINST giving a mother an exception to an ABORTION in the instance of her own life. Then he made some kind of dumb ass remark, (as if he is a doctor)--LOL that abortions are NEVER necessary to save a mother's life.

All of this meaning he is swimming upstream against a 91% majority in this country that would.

A lot of these GOP candidates seem to forget that WOMEN VOTE.

You can stick a fork in Scott Walker--he's done.

deer_in_the_headlights_look.jpg

Last edited:
When given a choice between Walker and Trump, Republicans overwhelmingly choose Trump

Shows the sad state of the Republican Party

Forum List

Back