My Camry just passed 200,000 miles

Congrats on that. I'm looking to get to 250K w/our Corolla and Pilot, both 2004. We've got a loong way to go.

My Corrolla only has 70,000 miles on it. :D
It is a great car, and have only had to change the oil in the last year since I bought it.

Ford Expedition: Just passed 235K miles and going strong! The only things I've replaced besides maintenance items are an alternator and a radiator.

:razz:

Ford Expedition: Just passed 235K miles and going strong! The only things I've replaced besides maintenance items are an alternator and a radiator.

and a LOT of gas.

thanks for helping boost the economy.

Absolutey. :razz: It has a great 5.4 litre engine, but it sucks down some gas if you do a lot of driving. My commute is only 4 miles so I've cut way back from when I used to drive 40 miles each way.

But at my house, the Expedition is the vehicle that's easy on the pocket book at the pump. That's my commuter. If you want to see a gas bill, try running an Escalade ESV (that's the extended one). It's a 6.3 litre beast that shows no mercy if you do a lot of dring in it.

That's ironic.

Those are the only things I've replaced on the Camry.

My Yugo...still going strong after 700,000 miles.

In other news, I set a world record for pushing a car 690,000 miles.

I have a 2001 Saturn with 40,000 miles on it.

I used to drive to the Dalles and to Salem on a regular basis. And I have gone as far as Ashland with it at least twice.

My Ex Father in law used to brag about his Ford truck having 200,000 miles on it. I found out it was on it's 3rd engine and second tranny :)

My Ex Father in law used to brag about his Ford truck having 200,000 miles on it. I found out it was on it's 3rd engine and second tranny :)

Not my Expedition. 235k miles with orginal engine, tranny, AND transfer case. I had it in 4WD this morning to get to work through half a foot of uncleared snow. The AWD still works too. :razz:

Forum List

Back