My business is growing at a deacent clip for a change.

She offers a heartfelt personaly painful story and you immediately go partisan?

Fuck off

A true liberal....more concerned with someone's voting intentions than their well being. Jerk
i asked a valid question, i didnt attack her or insult her. i asked a question.

her well being is linked to who is in control of government. if she votes for a party that is all about personal responsibility and agrees with Herman Cain's statement, then how can she be angry? shes not willing to accept government assistance, but at the same time she blames the government for providing assistance.

and wow, i cant ask a political question on a political forum? whos the intolerant asshole now?

You didn't ask a question. You made a thinly veiled partisan attack. Which is your prerogative but I still think its a jerk move in relation to her post.
apparently comprehension of the english language isnt your strong suit as a question was asked.

how could you then vote for a party that endorsed a guy who said this:

those three little words pose a questions there mr genuis.

i asked a valid question, i didnt attack her or insult her. i asked a question.

her well being is linked to who is in control of government. if she votes for a party that is all about personal responsibility and agrees with Herman Cain's statement, then how can she be angry? shes not willing to accept government assistance, but at the same time she blames the government for providing assistance.

and wow, i cant ask a political question on a political forum? whos the intolerant asshole now?

You didn't ask a question. You made a thinly veiled partisan attack. Which is your prerogative but I still think its a jerk move in relation to her post.
apparently comprehension of the english language isnt your strong suit as a question was asked.

how could you then vote for a party that endorsed a guy who said this:

those three little words pose a questions there mr genuis.

Nonsense, if the party endorsed him he would be our nominee.

You're an idiot and a jerk.

Not doing better. Lost job, then house. Now working at lower paying job and renting tiny house. Work hard, but still can't keep up with higher prices. Utilities, groceries and gas rising constantly so if I don't find a better paying job soon, it's not going to be good because I can't keep up. My neighbors on welfare and really low paying job are probably way better off than those relying solely on their own paychecks. They have help with all expenses. I'll be damned if I'll give in and call the gubmint for help. I like pulling my weight, not sitting there and expecting others to carry me.

You can do both. Take help when you need it and pull your weight when you can. Remember, like Medicare, you've been paying for it, so it isn't welfare, it's insurance.

Hell, yeah. From each according to his ability to each according to his need....right???? AMIRITE Komradev. :D

Obama is still a drag on our country in my opinion.

:)

Nobody seems to have the courtesy to ask you what kind of business it is, Grampa. I'd be curious to know. I started a niche business myself and I sell to the 1%. That was no accident, believe me.

I do bathroom remodels. Some kitchens and we tear out fireplaces and rebuild them with Egyptian stone. Most of our clients are fairly wealthy but there are exceptions.

I think its booming now more because houses still aren't selling like they should and people are electing to stay put and just upgrade.
Good luck with the business. I helped my brother rebuild his hearth, and talk about a ton of work!....but when it was done, I kind wished I could do that for a living.

Obama is still a drag on our country in my opinion.

:)

Nobody seems to have the courtesy to ask you what kind of business it is, Grampa. I'd be curious to know. I started a niche business myself and I sell to the 1%. That was no accident, believe me.

I do bathroom remodels. Some kitchens and we tear out fireplaces and rebuild them with Egyptian stone. Most of our clients are fairly wealthy but there are exceptions.

I think its booming now more because houses still aren't selling like they should and people are electing to stay put and just upgrade.
Hope your home improvement business keeps going up and up, through the roof, Grandpa Murked U. :)

Forum List

Back