My Bunny

If you were as nice to the world, as you are to your precious bunny, the world would be a better place....if everyone who loves their pets would be as loving and forgiving to humans, the world would be a nicer place...!!!

If you were as nice to the world, as you are to your precious bunny, the world would be a better place....if everyone who loves their pets would be as loving and forgiving to humans, the world would be a nicer place...!!!
I AM nice to the world. Doesn't work.

I AM nice to the world. Doesn't work.
Just wait until dat bunny scratches and bites ya...Chews a hole in it cage or tears a hole in the wall..

My cat who we rescued from homelessness, catches and eats rabbits....it's the most disgusting thing...once, when we first got her, she caught 3 in the same day, brought them all home with their heads chewed off....up until we got her, we had families of Snowshoe Hare rabbits coming in to the yard and feeding off the clover growing in it...they were the perfect "weed Eaters", I considered them as part of the family and looked forward to seeing them munch away on my clover early in the morning every day....my heart was broken.....my cat was only 8 months old back then and she would catch the adult rabbits, left the babies alone.... finally the Rabbits stopped coming, and learned NOT to come to our yard or she killed them all???

So for about 3 years after that, she didn't bring any rabbits home to show mommy and daddy....Well they must have multiplied, and grown back a few colonies of them... because now she is bringing home baby rabbits that she is catching, and jumps through the kitchen window which we leave open for her, and lets them loose in the house....sheesh, bunny hopping, cat chasing, furniture being pushed around and me hollering for my cat to stop and trying to catch the bunny...what chaos....then I catch the bunny, release it at the edge of the woods where they usually enter the yard from....lock my kitty in the house for a few hours, go out to see if the bunny I released has come out of shock and gone back to where ever home is, and once it has, I let her out again....then in two days, the same scenario, brings home another live bunny, the chaos and chase in the house..... sigh... well, at least she is not eating them anymore and is just trying to play cat and mouse, (cat and bunny)....

My cat who we rescued from homelessness, catches and eats rabbits....it's the most disgusting thing...once, when we first got her, she caught 3 in the same day, brought them all home with their heads chewed off....up until we got her, we had families of Snowshoe Hare rabbits coming in to the yard and feeding off the clover growing in it...they were the perfect "weed Eaters", I considered them as part of the family and looked forward to seeing them munch away on my clover early in the morning every day....my heart was broken.....my cat was only 8 months old back then and she would catch the adult rabbits, left the babies alone.... finally the Rabbits stopped coming, and learned NOT to come to our yard or she killed them all???

So for about 3 years after that, she didn't bring any rabbits home to show mommy and daddy....Well they must have multiplied, and grown back a few colonies of them... because now she is bringing home baby rabbits that she is catching, and jumps through the kitchen window which we leave open for her, and lets them loose in the house....sheesh, bunny hopping, cat chasing, furniture being pushed around and me hollering for my cat to stop and trying to catch the bunny...what chaos....then I catch the bunny, release it at the edge of the woods where they usually enter the yard from....lock my kitty in the house for a few hours, go out to see if the bunny I released has come out of shock and gone back to where ever home is, and once it has, I let her out again....then in two days, the same scenario, brings home another live bunny, the chaos and chase in the house..... sigh... well, at least she is not eating them anymore and is just trying to play cat and mouse, (cat and bunny)....
:cry:

I love me a good BBQd rabbit
Do you debone?
Do I look gay?
tumblr_mcvq1jNvWn1qgb5p1o1_500.gif

Forum List

Back