My buddy confronted by cops

I thought the cop was real niced to him.

Why do you people think the cops may be concerned about a guy walking arround with a gun when MOST people dont?

Guns kill people.

In this world where people are shot in mass by some nuttter every time you turn arround it is WISE of these cops to stop and talk to some guy walking arround with a gun displayed.

If he looked muslim and had a packpack on while carrying this gun you would be insensed that the cops just let him walk away.

If you open carry a gun dont be so stupid as to think people don not see you as a threat.

Remember just how scared you guys got at two skinny black guys standing there while one held a nightstick.

You still want that guy in prison for carrying a nightstick yet its fine for you to walk arround packing in the open and everyone is supposed to think you no threat to anyone.

People dont think you friend is less of a threat just because he is white.

The cops are carrying guns. Guns kill people. Are you concerned about them?

Do you see the cops as a threat? They're carrying guns!

if you walk arround town with an axe at the ready do you think people will notice you?

These fools want to get attention.

They want people to fear them.

If a those two skinny black guys were walking arround the down town of your home (one carrying a nightstick) would the cops stop them?

You bet they would , and you would be mad at them if they didnt

The "two skinny black guys" were intimidating voters. If this guy with the gun was doing the same, he should be arrested and charged, like the "two skinny black guys" should have been arrested and charged.

o i understand on the ....he was detained for doing what he has the right to do...i dont get the nazi name calling crap that you seem more and more willing to do with every post.

You're right. Those two cops aren't Nazi's.

They are two idiots hassling a law abiding citizen.

If they pulled that here, I'd contact the Sheriff who does not tolerate his boys and girls harrassing law abiding citizens.

They're professionals.

Not idiots like these two in Eugene are.

if you walk arround town with an axe at the ready do you think people will notice you?

These fools want to get attention.

They want people to fear them.

If a those two skinny black guys were walking arround the down town of your home (one carrying a nightstick) would the cops stop them?

You bet they would , and you would be mad at them if they didnt

Do you fear the cops? I bet you do because they are armed.

Anyone believe that is actually Bigreb's buddy?

Yes he's my online youtube buddy. We chat once in a while, and he has also made an offer when his groupo goes to arizona to go with them. So why must you act like an ass in most threads I post?

These cops did nothing wrong.

If this guy looked muslim and were walking in your town with a gun on his hip you would want him stopped.

The only reason you guys are defending this guy is because he is a corn bread looking white guy

These cops did nothing wrong.

If this guy looked muslim and were walking in your toen with a gun on his hip you would want him stopped.

The only reason you guys are defendint this guy is because he is a corn bread looking white guy

stop trying to race bait you stupid bitch

How many of you were against a mosque in down town NY?????

you do realise we have freedom of religion in this country right?

You want what you want regruardless of what the constitution says.

You use these rights as a tool and dont respect the constitution in reality.

Whether you're legally allowed to openly carry or not, the sherrif has always been allowed to ask WFT you think you're doing.

If a cop asks me what I'm doing, I'm not being "harrassed." He's letting me know that he's concerned, and doing his duty to serve and protect.

If some bearded freak walked past a couple of cops, then he opened fire into a crowd of kindergardners, every one of you would be attacking the cops for not doing their jobs, and at LEAST talking to the guy long enough to assertain if he was a crazed maniac. And how do you suppose they might have concluded he was a nutcase: when they were both dead.

IMHO we're lucky to have cops either brave (or stupid) enough to walk around in biking shorts asking armed idiots, with the only intent to make a boring video to support a moronic agenda, WTF they are doing. I'd love to see a video of Hairy doing the same, but doubt he has the balls.

Last edited:
How many of you were against a mosque in down town NY?????

you do realise we have freedom of religion in this country right?

You want what you want regruardless of what the constitution says.

You use these rights as a tool and dont respect the constitution in reality.

I was against because it was tasteless, even though I said they have the right to build it there. So what the fuck does race have anything to do with this thread?

Now if you want to make it about race
We ncan go with gun control was a racist action to remove guns from the hands of blacks. Do you really want to presist with this?

As someone who has been questioned by police on more than one occasion while doing nothing at all wrong and not carrying any kind of firearm, open or concealed, I don't have a lot of sympathy for those of you crying Nazi. Whether it's legal or not, if it's a rare occurrence, someone walking around carrying openly might cause concern or even fear in some people. A brief interview to make sure that the person isn't a raving lunatic isn't particularly oppressive. So long as they don't attempt to detain or arrest him without cause, it's just a concerned conversation, isn't it?

As someone who has been questioned by police on more than one occasion while doing nothing at all wrong and not carrying any kind of firearm, open or concealed, I don't have a lot of sympathy for those of you crying Nazi. Whether it's legal or not, if it's a rare occurrence, someone walking around carrying openly might cause concern or even fear in some people. A brief interview to make sure that the person isn't a raving lunatic isn't particularly oppressive. So long as they don't attempt to detain or arrest him without cause, it's just a concerned conversation, isn't it?

this thread is to show how to correctly handle the cops nothing more nothing less

the right defends a cop on tape BREAKING the law in NY by spaying pepper spray illegally.

Then they cry crockodile tears about some smuck thinking no one should fear him for packing in downtown and the cops cant ask him a couple of questions to make sure hes sane.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back