My Brush With Olympic Greatness.. OR.. My Girl Serena Crushes The Russian!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
It's true! I met Serena in Hawaii on the shuttle going out to the airport in Honolulu on the same trip I took my avie pic. I was sitting on the right side of the mini bus about two seats back and she took the seat next to me on my left and her assistant sat in front of her. She was trying to get her crappy Olympus camera to work and asked me if I could help her with it. No luck. She had dropped it while at the pool at her hotel and the fucker was toast. No matter...we had a nice chat and DAMN!!! That is one cute black chick!~

Anyway...I saw her name pop up on the tube this morning and she was in the gold medal finals in singles tenis. I don't really watch the tennis cuz ...well I don't really know.. I just don't find it interesting...

BUT....

She absolutely crushed the cute Russian Maria Natraloatriolatda.... or whatever her name is...

6-0 6-1

It was the most awesome tennis lesson I ever saw.... That is if tennis was awesome... :lol:

Sharapova may be a Russian citizen, but she's hardly a product of the Russian Tennis system. Consider that to be USTA v. USTA out there on the court today.

Hard to tell what happened to Maria. Serena may be the better player but she isn't *that* much better.

Sharapova may be a Russian citizen, but she's hardly a product of the Russian Tennis system. Consider that to be USTA v. USTA out there on the court today.

Hard to tell what happened to Maria. Serena may be the better player but she isn't *that* much better.

What "happened" was Serena was hitting the ball about as accurately as is humanly possible.. She was playing like the other girl owed her money. Many of her shots were within a couple of inches of the end line..several were right on it blowing up chalk. Mariayayaia wasn't doing anything wrong. She wasn't playing badly as far as I could tell. The black chick was just stroking the racket lights out.

Forum List

Back