“My Brother’s Keeper” initiative

How much is this costing the taxpayers?

Zero

OK, so let me get this straight. The most prominent black man in America announces a program to test some ideas about how to break negative cycles in some black communities ... and it doesn't cost us anything ...

And THAT's what you complain about????

Like there aren't any better things to complain about with this administration?????

REALLY?!?!?!?

Zero

OK, so let me get this straight. The most prominent black man in America announces a program to test some ideas about how to break negative cycles in some black communities ... and it doesn't cost us anything ...

Like there aren't any better things to complain about with this administration?????

REALLY?!?!?!?

I'm not complaining at all but I hear you. Republicans yanno...just anti-whatever Obama is doing

Obama's brother lives in a tin shack, his Aunt was here illegally and miraculously skipped ahead of 30,000 legitimate poor people on the waiting list for public housing in Boston, his Uncle is here illegally and had a drinking problem and his "son" Treyvon was a stoner who thought Zimmerman was gay.

I don't know, maybe give Barry a chance

Last edited:
Obama's brother lives in a tin shack, his Aunt was here illegally and miraculously skipped ahead of 30,000 legitimate poor people on the waiting list for public housing in Boston, his Uncle is here illegally and had a drinking problem and his "son" Treyvon was a stoner who thought Zimmerman was gay.

I don't know, maybe give Barry a chance
After all? Obama is still in OJT...:eusa_whistle:

REALLY?!?!?!?

I'm not complaining at all but I hear you. Republicans yanno...just anti-whatever Obama is doing

Oh, I know YOU weren't complaining.
And this exactly my beef with stupid threads like this.

IMHO There are legitimate things to complain about with this administration. But even the legitimate complaints get pooh-poohed away with "Oh yeah, these nuts will complain about ANYTHING."

These people are too stupid to realize that they are helping this administration avoid accountability.

What's next, free phones .Oh shit that's right he already does that .:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDZ_UP2tbRw&feature=player_detailpage]Obama Supporter "He Gave Us a Phone, He Gonna Do More!" OBAMA 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKjPI6no5ng&feature=player_detailpage]Obama: If You've Got A Business, You Didn't Build That - YouTube[/ame]

Zero

REALLY?!?!?!?

the most prominent man in America...funny almost 60% who disapproves of him doesn't see him has a gawd of all mankind...
He wouldn't know what struggling in life is about as he was raised in a life of wealth and comfort provided by his other half of his skin, his (white) family
He uses his skin color when it's fits his agenda and to beat down people who disagrees with his commie visions for transforming our country

Last edited:
MSNBC's Mr. Toure doesn't seem to appreciate Obama's big brother attitude:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4XWUzvD7Oc]Touré Corrects Obama: ' Structural Racism ' Not Personal Responsibility, to Blame for Black Issues - YouTube[/ame]

They're both right in their commentary here, but not for the reasons they intended. Obama is absolutely right that it requires personal responsibiility, but he stopped short of where that responsibility should land which is at the feet of the parents who should get married and be able to afford kids before they have them and who should be hands on in parenting their children and demonstrating by example how to conduct their lives and succeed. No government or volunteer effort is going to make much of a difference until that issue is addressed.

Toure is correct that there is a structural racism, but not in the way he defines that. The structural racism is in the big business of promoting racism for fun and profit and keeping it alive and well. The villains are both black and white activists and politicians who want the black vote. Until we stop encouraging victimization, rewarding irresponsible behavior while penalizing success, it won't get better.

If young white female southern belles were a minority beset by the same problems I'm sure Obama's reaction, and mine, would be the same. He would probably say;

"No excuses. Government, and private sector, and philanthropy, and all the faith communities, we all have a responsibility to help provide you the tools you need. We've got to help you knock down some of the barriers that you experience," he said.

"But you've got responsibilities too. And I know you can meet the challenge, many of you already are, if you make the effort."

"The worst part is we've become numb to these statistics. We're not surprised by them. We take them as the norm. We just assume this is an inevitable part of American life, instead of the outrage that it is," the President said.

"But these statistics should break our hearts, and they should compel us to act."

I can't help but note that you chose to ignore the 50 federal job training programs already in existence and explain how they don't meet the needs of this specially targeted voter bloc. Telling, no?

God forbid anyone should acknowledge the darkies are having a rougher go of it than everyone else and try to do something about it. No, we should be offended by this proposition. Offended, I tell you!

You are a racist. I think that's in the dictionary near "redacted."

In the sense that, if you do not kiss Obama's ass and likewise all black asses, yes, you are a racist. :eek:

Zero

REALLY?!?!?!?

There is a lot to complain about. He only really did it to make people think big of him and to shift focus from his blunders in Russia. He frittered away 20 years of goodwill with Russia and made them into a perennial enemy overnight. He probably was keeping the old broski routine up his sleeve for just such an occasion.

REALLY?!?!?!?

It is very hard to believe some one talking about being his brother's keeper when his brother lives in the below $12/year hut.
Doesn't ring any sincerity bells with me!
$Slide1.jpg

Forum List

Back