my brother is crazy

Well I do see exaggeration seems to be a genetic trait!..."Dow tripling"??
I didn't know the DJIA was over 36,000?
"Foaming at the mouth".. really?

Now as far as Obama being impeached, let's look at what happened when unlike YOU I was 30 years old during Watergate.
Nixon was GOING to be impeached for lying to Congress.
What do you think will happen to Obama for HIS LYING to Congress,to the world when he said in his exact words..

"And so I don’t want to speak to something until we have all the information.
What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests.”
So Obama says "I don't want to speak... until we have..."
But in the next sentence "WHAT WE DO KNOW IS THAT THE NATURAL PROTESTS... "outrage over the video"!!

Obama was RIGHT in his first sentence "I don't want to speak"... BUT as his is wont to do won't leave it alone.. AND WAS WRONG to blame the video for the Deaths!

Zero dead in Watergate... 4 dead in Benghazi"!

So why so quick to blame the video and NOT state the truth it was a terrorist act?

Representative Peter King stated that former CIA Director David Petraeus stated that he knew the Benghazi attack was terrorism and that the talking points given to Ambassador Susan Rice were different from the ones prepared by the CIA. Petraeus stated Rice's talking points were edited to demphasized the possibility of terrorism.

Less then 6 weeks before re-election... did Obama who was USING the statement "Osama died GM is alive" as a campaign slogan convincing voters he was STRONG terrorism
think it was good politically to have Benghazi attributed to a PLANNED terrorist attack?
I though Obama did away with terrorism at least that was the politically campaign rhetoric!!

Wow!! How wrong can you be??? First of all, the DOW went from 6500 at Obamas inauguration, to 13K, ok that isn't triple, I LIED... it simply doubled. 36,000??? Really? When Bush bailed, the DOW was 12,000??? I think you LIED. Much more than I did.

Obama didn't get it straight in the immediate aftermath of Benghazi, but you think that is impeachable? "Obama who was USING the statement "Osama died GM is alive"" Wow, you really are on the bullshit mountain, aren't you? Excuse me, that was Biden. You believe every thing that Sean tells you?

Four dead in Ohio? I mean, Benghazi. And that is not the responsibility of the Republicans that slashed the State Department budget for embassy protection? The very same ones pointing the finger at the administration for their imprudence? Give me a break. No one died in Watergate. Those brave men in Libya died because your conservative congressmen decided that budget cuts are more important than safety. Yet, it is the current administration that is solely responsible. Do you really sleep at night?

Well I do see exaggeration seems to be a genetic trait!..."Dow tripling"??
I didn't know the DJIA was over 36,000?
"Foaming at the mouth".. really?

Now as far as Obama being impeached, let's look at what happened when unlike YOU I was 30 years old during Watergate.
Nixon was GOING to be impeached for lying to Congress.
What do you think will happen to Obama for HIS LYING to Congress,to the world when he said in his exact words..

"And so I don’t want to speak to something until we have all the information.
What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests.”
So Obama says "I don't want to speak... until we have..."
But in the next sentence "WHAT WE DO KNOW IS THAT THE NATURAL PROTESTS... "outrage over the video"!!

Obama was RIGHT in his first sentence "I don't want to speak"... BUT as his is wont to do won't leave it alone.. AND WAS WRONG to blame the video for the Deaths!

Zero dead in Watergate... 4 dead in Benghazi"!

So why so quick to blame the video and NOT state the truth it was a terrorist act?

Representative Peter King stated that former CIA Director David Petraeus stated that he knew the Benghazi attack was terrorism and that the talking points given to Ambassador Susan Rice were different from the ones prepared by the CIA. Petraeus stated Rice's talking points were edited to demphasized the possibility of terrorism.

Less then 6 weeks before re-election... did Obama who was USING the statement "Osama died GM is alive" as a campaign slogan convincing voters he was STRONG terrorism
think it was good politically to have Benghazi attributed to a PLANNED terrorist attack?
I though Obama did away with terrorism at least that was the politically campaign rhetoric!!

Wow!! How wrong can you be??? First of all, the DOW went from 6500 at Obamas inauguration, to 13K, ok that isn't triple, I LIED... it simply doubled. 36,000??? Really? When Bush bailed, the DOW was 12,000??? I think you LIED. Much more than I did.

Obama didn't get it straight in the immediate aftermath of Benghazi, but you think that is impeachable? "Obama who was USING the statement "Osama died GM is alive"" Wow, you really are on the bullshit mountain, aren't you? Excuse me, that was Biden. You believe every thing that Sean tells you?

Four dead in Ohio? I mean, Benghazi. And that is not the responsibility of the Republicans that slashed the State Department budget for embassy protection? The very same ones pointing the finger at the administration for their imprudence? Give me a break. No one died in Watergate. Those brave men in Libya died because your conservative congressmen decided that budget cuts are more important than safety. Yet, it is the current administration that is solely responsible. Do you really sleep at night?

Obama and the State Department let those men die. Plain and simple.

The budget cutbacks had nothing to do with not providing security in Benghazi. Any moron well except the idiots in the Obama administration could have easily transferred Marines from London, Brussels or Ottawa or <fill in the blank Embassy> to Benghazi.

The Obama administration wanted every thing to appear hunky dory and non agressive towards Libyans.

Plain and simple Obama et al let these men die. Didn't even attempt to rescue them even though there was a base less than an hour away in Italy.

Murdered. By AQ and left to be murdered by their own government.

Last edited:
Obama and the State Department let those men die. Plain and simple.

The budget cutbacks had nothing to do with not providing security in Benghazi. Any moron well except the idiots in the Obama administration could have easily transferred Marines from London, Brussels or Ottawa or <fill in the blank Embassy> to Benghazi.

The Obama administration wanted every thing to appear hunky dory and non agressive towards Libyans.

Plain and simple Obama et al let these men die. Didn't even attempt to rescue them even though there was a base less than an hour away in Italy.

Murdered. By AQ and left to be murdered by their own government.

You, sir/madam, are a liar. There were forces within an hour, jerk? You lie so hard that it is giving me pause to think that you are even human. Obama is not my cup of tea, but just like little Bush, there are limits on his ability to respond. "Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates defended the Obama administration's response to the Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attack in Benghazi on Sunday, saying he would not have done anything different militarily if he had still been at the Pentagon." That is what the military man from Bush's administration said. Eat it, my friend, and by friend I mean nothing by that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back