my brother is crazy

mogur

Rookie
Nov 11, 2012
whidbey island
My brother called me a week ago. Said he had some 'updates', his cryptic code for neighborhood news (I live ten blocks away.) Immediately after telling me his neighbor (we hardly know her) had a massive stroke and is basically brain-dead, he started in on me that Obama is a traitor, should be impeached, should be held responsible for the deaths in Benghazi, especially those brave Navy seals that were killed. He claimed that since I was one of those liberal democrats, I should be condemned as well, and that there will be a civil war about it. He was foaming at the mouth. He said "BRING IT ON". Well, I realized that he was a few glasses of wine south of crazy, so I said, "your conspiracy theories are fine, what ever you think is good to go.", and I left. Haven't been back. He still has bags of dried beans from Obama's first election, when he thought that the economy would tank (instead of the DOW tripling).

Well, he is basically a pussy and doesn't like to even think about violence, but he was foaming and I simply left. My brother. What is going on here? I put up with Bush. My brother can't deal with losing an election? Civil war? He wants to shoot me for having a different opinion? What is Limbo doing to his brain? Fox is fair and insane.

Last edited:
My brother called me a week ago. Said he had some 'updates', his cryptic code for neighborhood news (I live ten blocks away.) Immediately after telling me his neighbor (we hardly know her) had a massive stroke and is basically brain-dead, he started in on me that Obama is a traitor, should be impeached, should be held responsible for the deaths in Benghazi, especially those brave Navy seals that were killed. He claimed that since I was one of those liberal democrats, I should be condemned as well, and that there will be a civil war about it. He was foaming at the mouth. He said "BRING IT ON". Well, I realized that he was a few glasses of wine south of crazy, so I said, "your conspiracy theories are fine, what ever you think is good to go.", and I left. Haven't been back. He still has bags of dried beans from Obama's first election, when he thought that the economy would tank (instead of the DOW tripling).

Well, he is basically a pussy and doesn't like to even think about violence, but he was foaming and I simply left. My brother. What is going on here? I put up with Bush. My brother can't deal with losing an election? Civil war? He wants to shoot me for having a different opinion? What is Limbo doing to his brain? Fox is fair and insane.

you may need those dry beans sooner than you think

Well, it' a fair description of many of the more extreme conservative members of this forum.

Well I do see exaggeration seems to be a genetic trait!..."Dow tripling"??
I didn't know the DJIA was over 36,000?
"Foaming at the mouth".. really?

Now as far as Obama being impeached, let's look at what happened when unlike YOU I was 30 years old during Watergate.
Nixon was GOING to be impeached for lying to Congress.
What do you think will happen to Obama for HIS LYING to Congress,to the world when he said in his exact words..

"And so I don’t want to speak to something until we have all the information.
What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests.”
So Obama says "I don't want to speak... until we have..."
But in the next sentence "WHAT WE DO KNOW IS THAT THE NATURAL PROTESTS... "outrage over the video"!!

Obama was RIGHT in his first sentence "I don't want to speak"... BUT as his is wont to do won't leave it alone.. AND WAS WRONG to blame the video for the Deaths!

Zero dead in Watergate... 4 dead in Benghazi"!

So why so quick to blame the video and NOT state the truth it was a terrorist act?

Representative Peter King stated that former CIA Director David Petraeus stated that he knew the Benghazi attack was terrorism and that the talking points given to Ambassador Susan Rice were different from the ones prepared by the CIA. Petraeus stated Rice's talking points were edited to demphasized the possibility of terrorism.

Less then 6 weeks before re-election... did Obama who was USING the statement "Osama died GM is alive" as a campaign slogan convincing voters he was STRONG terrorism
think it was good politically to have Benghazi attributed to a PLANNED terrorist attack?
I though Obama did away with terrorism at least that was the politically campaign rhetoric!!

I just watched the Will Ferrell movie called "The Campaign" last night.

At one point in the campaign, Will Ferrell's character tells his followers that his opponent's pug dogs are Chinese, and puts a photo of pug dogs on the screen with the red chinese flag behind them.

As his opponent is leaving the event later, a maniac pounds on his car and tells him to get rid of his chinese commie dogs.

It perfectly encapsulates the incredibly shallowness and stupidity which has reached critical mass in our society today.

Well, he is basically a pussy and doesn't like to even think about violence, but he was foaming and I simply left. My brother. What is going on here? I put up with Bush. My brother can't deal with losing an election? Civil war? He wants to shoot me for havincg a different opinion? What is Limbo doing to his brain? Fox is fair and insane.

Fake bullshit story.

Dried beans are good, I distill Kidney beans. But, I was talking more about the endless conspiracy theories that lead people to make Limbo an icon. The left is no stranger to wild accusations (think truthers), but we didn't want to shoot our own brothers. We had distain for those that didn't see our insane point of view, but we certainly didn't want to shoot them. America is about the principle that our political transitions are peaceful. I thought that Christianity was more mature than Islamic fervor. Civil war is a little different than losing an election by 2 or 3 percent.

Yeah, I have a brother like that, haven't spoken to him since 2009. I have a cousin that has Obamacare dementia, you would not believe the crap that she has blamed on it, basically every negative medical outcome she hears about. God, it must suck to feel such impotent fear in the face of such towering, horrible tyranny, shame it's all phantom fear.

Last edited:
Dried beans are good, I distill Kidney beans. But, I was talking more about the endless conspiracy theories that lead people to make Limbo an icon. The left is no stranger to wild accusations (think truthers), but we didn't want to shoot our own brothers. We had distain for those that didn't see our insane point of view, but we certainly didn't want to shoot them. America is about the principle that our political transitions are peaceful. I thought that Christianity was more mature than Islamic fervor. Civil war is a little different than losing an election by 2 or 3 percent.

Those on the far right are the most mentally ill morons on the planet. It's no wonder why fox harnesses them .

Part of the reason people like me have problems with Obama, his election and definitely his ideology is that most of everything he says is half truths at best and out right LIES at the worst!

Case in point you evidently NEVER read his "Dreams of my Father" where Obama says..
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

A) He has fooled people with tricks and tactics.

Taking that TACTIC Obama smiling while LYING through his teeth "PLEDGES" PROMISES the following:

On Feb. 23, 2009 (a month into his presidency) Obama convened a “fiscal responsibility summit” in the White House, and declared, “[T]oday, I’m pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office. Now, this will not be easy. It will require us to make difficult decisions and face challenges we’ve long neglected. But I refuse to leave our children with a debt that they cannot repay — and that means taking responsibility right now, in this administration, for getting our spending under control.”

Two weeks before Obama was sworn into office — the CBO released projections for the upcoming decade that took into account all of President Bush’s decisions as well as the ongoing collapse of the U.S. economy. At the time, the CBO projected deficits of $1.186 trillion in 2009. This is the deficit Obama can reasonably claim he inherited.

Reducing the deficit by 50 percent by the end of his first term would have brought the fiscal 2012 deficit to $593 billion. Instead, the CBO reported today that it was $1.090 trillion, or 8 percent less than the one he inherited. The Obama administration ran deficits of over $1 trillion for each of his years in office, for a total of about $5.1 trillion.

Obama’s defenders might argue that at the time he made that statement, he didn’t grasp the full extent of the economic crisis. The problem with that argument is that he continued to restate that pledge even after the economic picture deteriorated further. As I reported in a recent column:

(A)t a July 20, 2010, press availability, Obama insisted, “We are on the path to cutting our deficits in half.”

On Feb. 15, 2011, Obama touted his fiscal year 2012 budget that was released after he had already signed a full extension of the Bush tax cuts. “When I took office, I pledged to cut the deficit in half by the end of my first term,” he said. “Our budget meets that pledge and puts us on a path to pay for what we spend by the middle of the decade.”
CBO makes it offficial

HE LIED! He broke his solemn pledge and instead of cutting the deficit in half.. IT IS 4 times what it was when he took office!!!

Now you may excuse him as he excuses it himself by saying "we didn't know how serious it was..."
THEN he was INCOMPETENT! Incompetence ON two counts:
1) Why would any idiot make a promise to cut by half something like the DEFICIT??? Even I a novice would never make such a obvious LIE!
2) And only an incompetent IDIOT would make such a statement without getting the FACTS first as to how much the deficit was because OBVIOUSLY he didn't KNOW!

So people like me don't hate Obama. What we do hate is RESULTS of what is happening to our country as a result of the ignorance that people displayed by putting him back in office!

^^
jack.gif

Those on the far right are the most mentally ill morons on the planet. It's no wonder why fox harnesses them .

So you have NO problem with companies laying off thousands of people because they will no longer be able to afford keeping these people on the payroll?

Just out of curious, Do you know what percent of an employee's paycheck is the company's share of the employee's social security and Medicare deductions?
In other words if the employee pays 4.2% for SS and 1.45% for Medicare how much does the employer pay on behalf of the employee's SS & Medicare?

So you have NO problem with companies laying off thousands of people because they will no longer be able to afford keeping these people on the payroll?

Just out of curious, Do you know what percent of an employee's paycheck is the company's share of the employee's social security and Medicare deductions?
In other words if the employee pays 4.2% for SS and 1.45% for Medicare how much does the employer pay on behalf of the employee's SS & Medicare?

How much does it cost to get cancer with no insurance? The answer is: your life.

Did you know that Adrianna Huffington had an affair with Rush Limbaugh?

So.... your brother is crazy.....

My brother is very handsome.

that's how brothers are ...

Half the GOP are brainwashed nutters. The other half are myth believers (family values, small government), and they're all semi racists- don't like a black man leading them ANYWHERE. The world's ugly 'Merican laughingstock and horror.

MY best friend is like your brother. He's does a Limbo impersonation on politics...everything he knows is wrong...

Running from Romney: the GOP

Half the GOP are brainwashed nutters. The other half are myth believers (family values, small government), and they're all semi racists- don't like a black man leading them ANYWHERE. The world's ugly 'Merican laughingstock and horror.

MY best friend is like your brother. He's does a Limbo impersonation on politics...everything he knows is wrong...

Running from Romney: the GOP

You are an idiot ....

Forum List

Back