My boy

brewerboy

May 24, 2009
Central Illinois
So I've mentioned it a couple times around here, but I'm a new father of a beautiful little boy born on April 18.

You know how babies are, at first all they do is eat sleep and shit, but hes now starting to show signs of baby intelligence.

I put him on his tummy the other day for tummy time as recommended, where he soon fell asleep, so I let em lay and kept an eye on him. I didnt see it the moment it happened, but I looked up from the computer at some point and he had rolled over to his back.

Now hes starting to grasp fingers and everything else he can get his little hands on. I thought he was gonna break my necklace earlier, he just wouldnt let go!

He's also just barely starting to react to a wee bit of baby talk every once in awhile with a little cooing and smiles. He's even taken to following the dogs with his eyes for a few quick seconds as the lil shits run about.

I'm usually not a sappy person, but he is the light of my life. Ya cant help but love the little guy.

Heres a pic from earlier today:

So I've mentioned it a couple times around here, but I'm a new father of a beautiful little boy born on April 18.

You know how babies are, at first all they do is eat sleep and shit, but hes now starting to show signs of baby intelligence.

I put him on his tummy the other day for tummy time as recommended, where he soon fell asleep, so I let em lay and kept an eye on him. I didnt see it the moment it happened, but I looked up from the computer at some point and he had rolled over to his back.

Now hes starting to grasp fingers and everything else he can get his little hands on. I thought he was gonna break my necklace earlier, he just wouldnt let go!

He's also just barely starting to react to a wee bit of baby talk every once in awhile with a little cooing and smiles. He's even taken to following the dogs with his eyes for a few quick seconds as the lil shits run about.

I'm usually not a sappy person, but he is the light of my life. Ya cant help but love the little guy.

Heres a pic from earlier today:

congratulations.

Thats what I've gathered from what I've read.

Looks like he has daddys intelligence :tongue:

Haha, Im horrible

Heh - you know that just means he'll be up and around and into everything that much sooner ... :badgrin:

i spent the first year or so of my kids' lives waiting for them to learn to walk and talk, and the past 18 or so telling them to sit down and shut up. :lol:
j/k

Thats what I've gathered from what I've read.

Looks like he has daddys intelligence :tongue:

Haha, Im horrible

Heh - you know that just means he'll be up and around and into everything that much sooner ... :badgrin:

Haha, I've already accepted the fact that ifs hes anything like his mommy and daddy, he'll be a hell-raiser for sure.

I look forward to teaching him the techniques required to properly toilet paper someones house :tongue:

Congrats, daddy, I wish you and your son well

You do realize, don't you, that by having that kid you just gave your heart to somebody who is completely without sense?

Oh it's won't be SO bad at first, but eventually when you son starts to make the same boneheaded mistakes we all must make, you'll realize your mistake

Congrats, daddy, I wish you and your son well

You do realize, don't you, that by having that kid you just gave your heart to somebody who is completely without sense?

Oh it's won't be SO bad at first, but eventually when you son starts to make the same boneheaded mistakes we all must make, you'll realize your mistake

Nah, I dont think it'll ever cross my mind that a mistake was made. I have an alright sense of humor so, that'll help.

The thing I think I'll have the most problem with is not laughing in front of him or other people when he makes some of those mistakes and I'm supposed to be mad.

Forum List

Back