"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

Do you seriously think that by making abortion illegal it will somehow go away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you seriously making the argument that, because it won't make it all go away, we shouldn't make it illegal?

Okay then, RAPE should be legal because, what the heck, people will rape anyway.

Dumb argument.

If you keep abortion legal you keep it safe. Truth.

We also safeguard our rights and protected liberties, we keep government out of the private lives of Americans, and we ensure that government authority is limited.

50 years ago conservatives believed in such things.

While I disagree with abortion I do not understand why some don't like contraception. The pill has been one of the greatest things invented. Is it perfect? No. But it has allowed many women to not get pregnant. What is the argument against contraception?

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?
Well, then our society needs to stand up and provide these women a better choice than abortion

Um well, the choice is binary. You are going to have that baby or you are not. It is going to come out of you alive and viable or it is not. Right?

If it comes out of you alive and viable, then you have many choices. You can choose to give the baby away in a closed adoption, open adoption, or raise the baby yourself.

But before that, the choices are not that wide really. Let the baby live or kill it.

You folks are always trying to complicate what is not that complicated. Really.

While I disagree with abortion I do not understand why some don't like contraception. The pill has been one of the greatest things invented. Is it perfect? No. But it has allowed many women to not get pregnant. What is the argument against contraception?

I don't have one.

In a perfect world every baby would be welcomed by married parents. But this is not a perfect world. Therefore, if you MUST have sex, for the love of Pete, use many forms of protection.

Are you seriously making the argument that, because it won't make it all go away, we shouldn't make it illegal?

Okay then, RAPE should be legal because, what the heck, people will rape anyway.

Dumb argument.

We also safeguard our rights and protected liberties, we keep government out of the private lives of Americans, and we ensure that government authority is limited.

50 years ago conservatives believed in such things.

The ultimate, number one right is LIFE

Adoption fees and red tape can be expensive and overwhelming. This needs to change. I know a young couple where the lady had a vasectomy before marriage as she didn't want kids. So they explored adoption. They then decided it was too expensive and the process cut too much into their free time.

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~
^^ Another nonsensical argument. No conservative ever says that once a baby is born “it’s on its own”. It’s the parents responsibility to raise it.
And there is plenty of help for that unless my taxes have been deverted all these years and I didn't know it. The woman's choices after the birth of her child is strictly on her, and if she violates the laws that protect that child then she will pay the consequences. The same laws should also apply to the human life growing in the womb. If the woman does drugs etc while pregnant, and damages her baby in the womb, then she should be held responsible, and she should pay a price. Abortion should be illegal except for some very strict exceptions due to medical issues or rape and incest if immediately reported as a crime. These things should be taught to the youth in school before they grow into young adults unaware of such things.

The removal of God from the school systems has open the doors wide open for the devil to just waltz right on in, and to have taken over the weak minds that have been made vulnerable by such idiotic moves in which the new generations have since chosen to follow after or have been duped into following after by the generations of the past, for whom had been working for the evil one ever since their fall.

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~
^^ Another nonsensical argument. No conservative ever says that once a baby is born “it’s on its own”. It’s the parents responsibility to raise it.

And if that parent has trouble, we work hard to help, most of us through charitable organizations.

The WORST way to "help" is through statist gov't entities.
This is ridiculous, naïve, and wrong.

We help by prohibiting government from compelling women to give birth against their will through force of law.

We help by respecting and defending the privacy rights of women.

We help by allowing a woman, her family, and her doctor make decisions as to whether to have a child or not – not the state.

Right on Sue. Why this nation doesn't push contraception so much more is crazy. That alone would drop abortion rates significantly. Declining birth rates are only an issue for corporatists who want a cheap labor force to exploit.

Well, then our society needs to stand up and provide these women a better choice than abortion
Again, for the right it’s not about ‘ending abortion’ – it’s about the politics of abortion.

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~
And there is plenty of help for that unless my taxes have been deverted all these years and I didn't know it. The woman's choices after the birth of her child is strictly on her, and if she violates the laws that protect that child then she will pay the consequences. The same laws should also apply to the human life growing in the womb. If the woman does drugs etc while pregnant, and damages her baby in the womb, then she should be held responsible, and she should pay a price. Abortion should be illegal except for some very strict exceptions due to medical issues or rape and incest if immediately reported as a crime. These things should be taught to the youth in school before they grow into young adults unaware of such things. The removal of God from the school systems has open the doors wide open for the devil to just waltz right on in, and to have taken over the weak minds that have been made vulnerable by such idiotic moves in which the new generations have since chosen or have been duped on by the generations of the past whom had been working for the evil one ever since their fall.

This post reminds me of another REALLY stupid and evil talking points,

"To save the life of the mother"

This is almost never necessary--and NOT EVER necessary in the third trimester. You DO NOT kill the baby to save the mother. You deliver the baby early, attempt to save the baby's life, and then save the mother.

In many EARLY cases of "to save the life of the mother", the pregnancy is not viable at any rate. Example: ectopic pregnancy, where the pregnancy has implanted in the fallopian tube. That pregnancy will not develop into a viable baby; it is doomed. You are not saving a baby's life. Or a blighted ovum, which happened to a family member. There was a "pregnancy sac", but no baby at all. No heartbeat, nothing. She had a D&C.

Just more talking points.

Perhaps contraception should be taught....and the responsibilities of having kids should be taught. Then young women can understand it and decide whether or not to have kids. And it's ok to choose not getting pregnant. The nation supports that.

Again, for the right it’s not about ‘ending abortion’ – it’s about the politics of abortion.

Lies.

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~
George Carlin was a complete idiot. Yeah he had his twisted bullcrap that his demonic minions just ate up like some kind of vampire feast they we're attending while Carlin played the devil himself, but he was a clever idiot was all.

The sad thing is how certain people thought that he was some kind of comedy genius. Well an evil comedy genius maybe.
And?

It doesn’t change the truth expressed: the hypocrisy of conservatives.

Dumb argument.

Safe for who ? Sure as heck isn't safe for the baby.

Of course but the fetus contributes to this as well. It's not like a tumor or a parasite, a comparison the sick Left often makes. It IS a unique few months in the development of ALL humans in that the development must take place inside another human. But the science is now settled, as you all love to say. It is a unique human from the beginning and almost from the beginning has a heart, limbs, etc. And as I said, even contributes to its own development.

So what?

Here's the thing... the world is full with kids who die before their first birthday because they have the bad luck to be born in a third world country. But that's probably okay by you, since they are a bunch of heathens, anyway...

The reality is that if a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she will find a way to NOT BE PREGNANT.

No matter how many times you show her pictures of what you salvaged from a medical waste container or scream Jesus at her.

The best way for a woman not be pregnant is for her not to spread out her legs. Either that or insist that the guy fucking her uses a 25 cent condom. Bets the hell out having to murder her child later, doesn't it?

There is no rational justification for abortion. None, nada.

"My body" is the weakest justification the filthy Moon Bats use for the killing of children for the sake of convenience.

Another insecure male, that wants to control women.

Another stupid immoral asshole Moon Bat trying to justify the murder of children for the sake of convenience. Despicable!

Christianity focuses on helping the least among us....first and foremost. So it is our duty to support them.

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~
George Carlin was a complete idiot. Yeah he had his twisted bullcrap that his demonic minions just ate up like some kind of vampire feast they we're attending while Carlin played the devil himself, but he was a clever idiot was all.

The sad thing is how certain people thought that he was some kind of comedy genius. Well an evil comedy genius maybe.
And?

It doesn’t change the truth expressed: the hypocrisy of conservatives.

Presenting strawman arguments isn’t expressing any truth.

Forum List

Back