My beef with Obama. Why I wanted him Impeached.

I can't tell if you're serious or not.
Totally serious.

I just could not bring myself to vote for Bush, and I was absolutely convinced that the Democratic candidates were total Ditzes, so I did the only logical think I could think of. I voted for myself and told my kids who were of age to vote for me, too, if they wanted to finally vote for an honest man for President. I do not know how many total votes I garnered as I never asked the registrar of voters to spell out all of the names that were written in. Too much trouble, and quite frankly a waste of time and money.

In the last presidential election, I could not vote for McCain, and there was no way in hell that I could vote for Obama, whom I considered to be too ill prepared for the office, so I told my wife to vote my absentee ballot and not tell me whom she voted for. I have not asked to this day.

By the way, the Liberals won in the vote 18 to 17, so I will have to post as a total liberal for a period. I will start today.

I mean, you think you'll be the President in 2012? Is that what you are serious about? That's what I can't tell.

I can't tell if you're serious or not.
Totally serious.

I just could not bring myself to vote for Bush, and I was absolutely convinced that the Democratic candidates were total Ditzes, so I did the only logical think I could think of. I voted for myself and told my kids who were of age to vote for me, too, if they wanted to finally vote for an honest man for President. I do not know how many total votes I garnered as I never asked the registrar of voters to spell out all of the names that were written in. Too much trouble, and quite frankly a waste of time and money.

In the last presidential election, I could not vote for McCain, and there was no way in hell that I could vote for Obama, whom I considered to be too ill prepared for the office, so I told my wife to vote my absentee ballot and not tell me whom she voted for. I have not asked to this day.

By the way, the Liberals won in the vote 18 to 17, so I will have to post as a total liberal for a period. I will start today.

I mean, you think you'll be the President in 2012? Is that what you are serious about? That's what I can't tell.

Sheeeeet, now that I am a Liberal, I don't have a chance in 2012. It is all up to the incumbent Obama. If he runs again (99 percent certainty), he will surely win, so I will sit on the sidelines until 2016 at which time the American people will be happy with any Republican candidate, even one as dumb as Palin.

Forum List

Back