My beef with Obama. Why I wanted him Impeached.

I asked the incoming democratic president to do two things as soon as he came into office and that was:

1. To rein in the nation's banks. Specifically to prohibit banks from holding or investing in private equity and hedge funds unless the Bank's individual customers ask for that investment. Banks like JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley would have to shed so-called "proprietary trading" units that place derivative bets on the market. I know you have seen my posts about this unethical behavior in the past.

Even if he dearly wanted to, he doesn't have that power.

2. Take immediate steps to help American Industry to create jobs. If we have to become protectionist to do so, then so be it, but create the damn jobs. I know you guys have seen my posts about this topic, too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Creating jobs will take the combined effort of the POTUS, Congress, and the banks.

There were two major things that Obama needed to do to fix America. To date, Obama has done neither, though he came out with a speech a few days ago that hinted that he might take corrective action with the Big Banks that are so corrupt.

He's a POTUS not a tyrant.

Then in the state of the union address he said that he was in favor of creating jobs.

WTF? That should have been his top priority a year ago!!!

Yup.

Instead of talk and more talk, we needed to see action a year ago, instead he decided to get into bed with the Big Banks and then increasingly lie about the economy. We do not need a president who is that corrupt.

The system is bigger than the POTUS.

Understand I'm not trying to defend O, I'm merely pointing out that even if O was completely on board with people like you or me (and I do not think he is) he cannot do it ALONE.

I fail to see how not engaging in certain policies is an impeachable offense.

Furthermore, Obama never said he'd take on these issues if elected.

It's impeachable because he LIED to us!

HE LIED, DAMMIT!!!

joe-wilson-you-lie-photo.jpg

I am one of the world's foremost authorities on the Constitution. What is it that you do not understand?

Really? That's interesting. What makes you one of the world's foremost authorities on the Constitution? What are your qualifications?

Because he stands in a field wearing only underwear and black socks.
Those are not black socks. They are just very dirty white ones. They were dipped in a tar like solution in Russia and are worn to keep insects away from you when in Siberia. In this case, I was hiking the Grand Tetons. The damn things work very well, but it takes a month after you have gone hiking for the stains in your skin of your feet to wear off.:razz:

Understand I'm not trying to defend O, I'm merely pointing out that even if O was completely on board with people like you or me (and I do not think he is) he cannot do it ALONE.

But Edi, he hasn't even tried. Oh well I like the fact that he is killing radical Islamics all over the globe. Amen to that.

I am one of the world's foremost authorities on the Constitution. What is it that you do not understand?

Really? That's interesting. What makes you one of the world's foremost authorities on the Constitution? What are your qualifications?

As I have stated previously I am an historian and one of my areas of expertise is the Constitution. I have taught Constitutional Law for many a year. Remember I have 14 years of college credit and have been teaching for thirty years in my spare time. My other area of expertise is Mass Migrations of People. I doubt that there is anybody in the world who is as broadly educated as I am. Do you want to try to compare to me?

My background, training and career is in finance, economics and business, so I have little understanding of constitutional law. That's why I thought it was interesting. I have never met one of the world's foremost authorities on the Constitution.

How does one become one of the world's foremost authorities on the Constitution? Where did you go for school for that? What are your academic accomplishments? Have you written papers? What do the great contemporary legal minds think of your ideas? Do you discuss such matters with them?

I just ask because it seems a little unusual to make a constitutional argument to impeach Obama based on what he has done in his first year. I never knew that not doing enough was an impeachable offense.

Last edited:
I asked the incoming democratic president to do two things as soon as he came into office and that was:

1. To rein in the nation's banks. Specifically to prohibit banks from holding or investing in private equity and hedge funds unless the Bank's individual customers ask for that investment. Banks like JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley would have to shed so-called "proprietary trading" units that place derivative bets on the market. I know you have seen my posts about this unethical behavior in the past.

2. Take immediate steps to help American Industry to create jobs. If we have to become protectionist to do so, then so be it, but create the damn jobs. I know you guys have seen my posts about this topic, too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There were two major things that Obama needed to do to fix America. To date, Obama has done neither, though he came out with a speech a few days ago that hinted that he might take corrective action with the Big Banks that are so corrupt.

Then in the state of the union address he said that he was in favor of creating jobs.

Instead of talk and more talk, we needed to see action a year ago, instead he decided to get into bed with the Big Banks and then increasingly lie about the economy. We do not need a president who is that corrupt.

of course he needs to be impeached along with many other presidents that have committed autrocities against the people but never were.It wont happen because there is one different law for politicians than there is for americans.It wont happen cause both parties are corrupt and so is congress.as long as we have either a repuublican or democrat in office,things will never change.if you got a couple hours,watch The Obama Deception video.I have it right here in my link.It explains it all how neither party is for the people.We have a corrupt government that is for the corporations,by the corporations and of the corporations instead of the people.

Our forefathers would sickened by the american people if they could get into a time maching and travel into our time and see how we have allowed american to become the fascist state it is now.

As I have stated previously I am an historian and one of my areas of expertise is the Constitution. I have taught Constitutional Law for many a year. Remember I have 14 years of college credit and have been teaching for thirty years in my spare time. My other area of expertise is Mass Migrations of People. I doubt that there is anybody in the world who is as broadly educated as I am. Do you want to try to compare to me?

Because of all of your accomplishments, you have earned the following sticker that you can wear proudly on your shirt:

Sticker%20I%20am%20special%20copy.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What has he done that's impeachable? :smoke:

So you are eudcated, your problem is your unreasonable hatred of Obama.

His hatred of Obama is not necessarily unreasonable. Saying he's a constitutional authority and claiming Obama should be impeached is though.

Last edited:

His hatred of Obama is not necessarily unreasonable. Saying he's a constitutional authority and claiming Obama should be impeached is though.
Annie, you do not know how to play the game. I know all the rules. You are a neophyte. Read the rulebook of life. Obama can get away with all the hideous criminal behavior as long as enough people support him in his criminality. You are a supporter and thus you deserve the blame for all of the people out of work in this country.

In my presidential platform I promise that I will put all American who are out of work back into a job again. Who else is as bold as I am? There are very few men left in the world.

Neubarth

When are you running for President?

I have received votes in each of the last three Presidential elections. I figure that this time I will win the election. All my children would be disappointed if I lost this time after predicting what was going to happen to the T years ago. It does not take a genius to put all of the pieces together, but it helps.

I can't tell if you're serious or not.
Totally serious.

I just could not bring myself to vote for Bush, and I was absolutely convinced that the Democratic candidates were total Ditzes, so I did the only logical think I could think of. I voted for myself and told my kids who were of age to vote for me, too, if they wanted to finally vote for an honest man for President. I do not know how many total votes I garnered as I never asked the registrar of voters to spell out all of the names that were written in. Too much trouble, and quite frankly a waste of time and money.

In the last presidential election, I could not vote for McCain, and there was no way in hell that I could vote for Obama, whom I considered to be too ill prepared for the office, so I told my wife to vote my absentee ballot and not tell me whom she voted for. I have not asked to this day.

By the way, the Liberals won in the vote 18 to 17, so I will have to post as a total liberal for a period. I will start today.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

http://www.usmessageboard.com/econo...a-blames-bush-republicans-for-everything.html

My post was not only based on this thread from Neubarth but others of his as well.

You are nothing but a Fascist and have an unreasonable hatred of Liberals like me. YOU need a quality education that will open your eyes to what is really happening in the world.

My post was not only based on this thread from Neubarth but others of his as well.

You are nothing but a Fascist and have an unreasonable hatred of Liberals like me. YOU need a quality education that will open your eyes to what is really happening in the world.

Ohh I know what is happening.
And Obama is far more controlled by corporations than I had expected.
But I still think he is doing better than McCain would have.
Although Palin would have provided lots more entertainment than Biden does....

One might as well look at our govt as a big entertainment show. It is hard to take serious lately.

I can't tell if you're serious or not.
Totally serious.

I just could not bring myself to vote for Bush, and I was absolutely convinced that the Democratic candidates were total Ditzes, so I did the only logical think I could think of. I voted for myself and told my kids who were of age to vote for me, too, if they wanted to finally vote for an honest man for President. I do not know how many total votes I garnered as I never asked the registrar of voters to spell out all of the names that were written in. Too much trouble, and quite frankly a waste of time and money.

In the last presidential election, I could not vote for McCain, and there was no way in hell that I could vote for Obama, whom I considered to be too ill prepared for the office, so I told my wife to vote my absentee ballot and not tell me whom she voted for. I have not asked to this day.

By the way, the Liberals won in the vote 18 to 17, so I will have to post as a total liberal for a period. I will start today.

:clap2:
Neubarth,I like your thinking.was wondering have YOU seen my video in my link The Obama Deception? it talks about how both parties are corrupt,thats why I mentioned in my sig MUST SEE VIDEO. Obama is not only continuing what Bush got started,he has EXPANDED upon it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back