My Baby Started High School

Ah, high school. The days of proms and pimples. I remember them fondly.

I had five kids in high school at the same time. It was four years of hell for us parents. We bought them each a set of luggage when they graduated. :)

Ah, high school. The days of proms and pimples. I remember them fondly.

I had five kids in high school at the same time. It was four years of hell for us parents. We bought them each a set of luggage when they graduated. :)

lol.. i can understand why. i thought about cryogenically storing him til he's 21.

but then i realized when he was unfrozen, he'd still be 13.

so i figured i'd just cope.

OY VEY!

Our little boy is growing up to be a fine young man!

jillian and I have already decide her son and my daughter will get married in 14 or 15 years or so.....

I can't wait to hear all about his high school, it's a GREAT ONE, and I'm sure he'll do great! How exciting for him and you and the mister!

I only have 2 more years until my 'baby' leaves the nest and goes off to college, like everyone here is saying, time does fly by.........so bittersweet, eh?

OY VEY!

jillian and I have already decide her son and my daughter will get married in 14 or 15 years or so.....

I can't wait to hear all about his high school, it's a GREAT ONE, and I'm sure he'll do great! How exciting for him and you and the mister!

I only have 2 more years until my 'baby' leaves the nest and goes off to college, like everyone here is saying, time does fly by.........so bittersweet, eh?

No. Nothing sweet about it. Getting old sucks. Even though you're both old enough to be my mother. :lol: ;)

Don't forget to send him with his required freshman apparel......

kickme.jpg

oy!

did i mention he's a second degree blackbelt and studies fencing? :eusa_whistle:

My fence keeps falling down in high winds. Do you think he could give me some advice? :eusa_eh:

beano.jpg

Congratulation!

Put some money and Twinkies in his lunch box and tell him to play nice in the sand box. :lol:

OY VEY!

i look forward to picking out dresses for their wedding. :)

so far so good... he had a good day yesterday and said he thinks he'll like his teachers.

OY VEY!

No. Nothing sweet about it. Getting old sucks. Even though you're both old enough to be my mother. :lol: ;)

don't make us hurt you. :evil:

and if either of us were your mom, you'd have the coolest mom eva...

Forum List

Back