My avatar

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
I've gotten some interesting feedback about it so far.

Mostly it's been shock and awe, and one even said they were coerced into taking the same avatar down from so much complaining from the rest of the board.

Others thought it was my woman. :lol:

What's so horrible about it?

For one thing, you can't afford her. :lol:

That's it, isn't it?

Everyone knows she's too rich for their blood and they can't stand that fact.

I understand.

I know. People who thought it was me started calling me rich bitch. It was terrible. That's the real reason I took it down.

I'm pretty sure she's on the Real Housewives of New York. You know, the upscale chicks.

Mostly it's been shock and awe, and one even said they were coerced into taking the same avatar down from so much complaining from the rest of the board.

the wallpaper is kind of nice

I think there's also just some mean spirited people here that think she's just a tad bit less than gorgeous, and would prefer not to have to look at her. :eusa_snooty:

Listen, honey...

I really don't have any problem with your avatar. Everyone looks the way they look, and there's nothin' that anyone can do about it.

Cigarette?

Listen, honey...

I really don't have any problem with your avatar. Everyone looks the way they look, and there's nothin' that anyone can do about it.

Cigarette?

You realize we're going to start a movement...

Can you handle it?

ugly-fat-girl-bikini-old-woman-pictures.jpg

Radioman, that's too hot for TV.

Xox, I'll need that cig now.

Paulie, don't listen to them..She has a bright smile and I bet is beautiful on the inside too. She'll make a lovely bride. :thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back