My appologies

Sirkarl101

Nov 20, 2011
I am new to this media and could not figure out evidently, how to post and ended up posting a thread in this area. Where can I learn about how to post? Again to the staff and viewers I am sorry for the mistake.

Go to the "Home" page (the button is in the upper left of this page). There, you'll see the broad topics listed.
Click on your interest. If you want to start a new thread, just click on "New Thread".

I am new to this media and could not figure out evidently, how to post and ended up posting a thread in this area. Where can I learn about how to post? Again to the staff and viewers I am sorry for the mistake.

Don't worry about it. Long time members still don't know what sections to put their threads in either. That's why they invented Mods. You'll be fine Sirkari! Welcome to the USMB!

Thank You everyone,
I was a little concerned that if you made a mistake or disagreed you were to expect vulgar and angry responses when all I want is open structured conversation over matters of concern, or interest. Thanks again and the best to ALL of you.

Thank You everyone,
I was a little concerned that if you made a mistake or disagreed you were to expect vulgar and angry responses when all I want is open structured conversation over matters of concern, or interest. Thanks again and the best to ALL of you.

Good luck with that.
Speak you piece and let the chips fall where they may. :thup:

Last edited:
Thank You everyone,
Welcome! Don't worry too much about where you post stuff. The staff will fix it for you.

As far as your getting vulgar and angry reponses? Count on getting them. That's what happens here. About half of the responses will be of that nature.

Just so you know.

You can be offended by them (and likely not stay here) or do what most of us do - just be amused by it and keep posting what you like to say. Just pay more attention to those who respond differently when you are interested in a discussion and laugh at the rest.

:)

Forum List

Back