My apology to Ravi and USMBs members.

Thanks sky. And for Glock and the cynics who think I did this for rep, you obviously don't know me in real life. I can never be made to admit I'm wrong. Just ask my boyfriend. He's wrong about that though, of course. LOL!

I think this is the first time someone has apologized on the board.

It's a sign of the end times.

I think this is the first time someone has apologized on the board.

It's a sign of the end times.

The end of war?

I think it would be great if any of us are able to 'pay it forward'.

See what happens when you "overdose" on turkey, dressing, cranberries, and pumpkin pie? It effects your memory of where you were and what you were doing .... prior .... to the holiday. :(

Now I come back and have 15,545 posts to catch up on? :eek: I think I will play it like the television soap opera's ... and just wait for it all to catch it to it's self (Some things never change - it may be a new poster but the message will be close - if not identical.) :lol:

Happy Holidays to all and Merry Christmas to those that I might miss wishing it to you in a few weeks. :eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

See what happens when you "overdose" on turkey, dressing, cranberries, and pumpkin pie? It effects your memory of where you were and what you were doing .... prior .... to the holiday. :(

Now I come back and have 15,545 posts to catch up on? :eek: I think I will play it like the television soap opera's ... and just wait for it all to catch it to it's self (Some things never change - it may be a new poster but the message will be close - if not identical.) :lol:

Happy Holidays to all and Merry Christmas to those that I might miss wishing it to you in a few weeks. :eusa_angel::eusa_angel:
Same to you!

Forum List

Back