My Apologies to Gunny, Staff and those who have not Attacked me without Provocation..

words flow easily from you...i will wait to see your actions over the upcoming weeks...

Understandable...

I can Asure you this... I will NOT Attack unless I am Attacked... Always been my Policy.

If I have Slipped, I Apologize when it is Brought to me Attention.

I don't Think Attacking People because I Disagree with their Views is a Rational, Mature or Beneficial way to Conduct One's Self...

So I Try NOT to.

:)

peace...

No, he's not. If he were, he wouldn't have made the crack about having a "following" for several years yet *again*.

It's Not a Crack... It's a Fact... And I Knew it was Coming, and I shouldn't have Entertained it to the Point that Gunny had to do the things he had to do...

I've been this Shit for Years online...

It got out of Hand, and that's all I am Conceding here...

You don't have to Accept it or me.

Free Country... As of Today, anyway...

peace...
Please note, I did not alter this quote.

No? Cause his says 'seen'. Yours says 'been'. :eusa_eh:

It's Not a Crack... It's a Fact... And I Knew it was Coming, and I shouldn't have Entertained it to the Point that Gunny had to do the things he had to do...

peace...

Groan. His originally said "been" ... looks like he's setting me up.

He edited at 5:48am; you posted at 5:55am. I don't think he's setting you up.

peace...

I Fixed mine after he Spotted the Typo...

peace...

peace...

Good Catch...

It was "Seen"... ;)

peace...

^I even Acknowledged it...

peace...

Congrats Mal, the first step is admitting we have a problem and that's what you did here, admitting that you bait and asking for a clean slate is indeed a significant gesture. Heard about the strong winds in Denver last night and the hail,hope you and yours are good.

Congrats Mal, the first step is admitting we have a problem and that's what you did here, admitting that you bait ...

Not what I did here, JR... And if you do this again, you go on Ignore.

Don't even Hint at it.

I am not Entertaining another Post of it.

I Like you, but I am not Jeapordizing another Ban with this.

I did NOT Admit to Baiting, I admitted to Engaging those who came here with Alternative Intentions, People I did NOT Invite here, and who Targeted me.

I Apologized for Entertaining that, Knowing what the Outcome could be, and was... And then Continuing to Entertain it after the Fact even when Gunny and others had Dictated that it Stop, which is why I was Banned.

I am Done... You should be also.

peace...

Congrats Mal, the first step is admitting we have a problem and that's what you did here, admitting that you bait ...

Don't even Hint at it.

I did NOT Admit to Baiting, I admitted to Engaging those who came here with Alternative Intentions, People I did NOT Invite here, and who Targeted me.

I Apologized for Entertaining that, Knowing what the Outcome could be, and was... And then Continuing to Entertain it after the Fact even when Gunny and others had Dictated that it Stop, which is why I was Banned.

peace...

I just sent you a pm in response to your pm, I did that before reading this, I apologize, I misread the "baiting segment",you meant the ones who bait you,not the other way around and for that I humbly apologize,not enough coffee.

Don't even Hint at it.

peace...

I just sent you a pm in response to your pm, I did that before reading this, I apologize, I misread the "baiting segment",you meant the ones who bait you,not the other way around and for that I humbly apologize,not enough coffee.

No Apologies Needed for a Misuderstanding...

As I said, I've always Liked you and I don't want to Continue what's been going on here...

Color me Touchy on this Issue as that I have Enjoyed some Time Off to Consider it.

peace...

Don't even Hint at it.

peace...

As I said, I've always Liked you and I don't want to Continue what's been going on here...

Color me Touchy on this Issue as that I have Enjoyed some Time Off to Consider it.

peace...

It's all good Mal, I honestly thought about you last night when I saw on the Weather Channel the tornadoes in your area and when I saw this thread,I figured it would be a good time to say hi, not trying to start anything,honestly.

peace...

It's all good Mal, I honestly thought about you last night when I saw on the Weather Channel the tornadoes in your area and when I saw this thread,I figured it would be a good time to say hi, not trying to start anything,honestly.

Coolie...

And yes, the Weather was Freaky here...

Looks like a Wasteland in a lot of Burbs Northwest of D-Town Proper...

peace...

Forum List

Back