My Apologies To =d= In Advance - The Worst Remake in History

GotZoom said:
I'm sorry buddy...I know you think she's hot.

But....

Her remake of "These Boots Were Made For Walking" just sucks.

Jeez man...Don't you have a job ? You seem to live at this message board.

Beefheart said:
Jeez man...Don't you have a job ? You seem to live at this message board.

Lol....64 posts ago...you're just catching up?

Fortunately, I have a job that allows me the luxury, when I am in town, to do my job and have the internet "on" while I am working.

What about you?

GotZoom said:
Lol....64 posts ago...you're just catching up?

Fortunately, I have a job that allows me the luxury, when I am in town, to do my job and have the internet "on" while I am working.

What about you?

I'm off for the summer because I'm an educator..a history teacher....so maybe a light bulb will now go off in your head.
You see ...this is why I know what I'm talking about when I discuss politics...and when you and all of your anal buddies keep harping on LINKS...LINKS....I really can't be bothered. I never say ANYTHING that I personally haven't checked out many times over. I can't ever afford to be wrong about my facts in my profession.

Beefheart said:
I'm off for the summer because I'm an educator..a history teacher....so maybe a light bulb will now go off in your head.
You see ...this is why I know what I'm talking about when I discuss politics...and when you and all of your anal buddies keep harping on LINKS...LINKS....I really can't be bothered. I never say ANYTHING that I personally haven't checked out many times over. I can't ever afford to be wrong about my facts in my profession.

I admire your profession. Anyone who is a teacher gets my two thumbs up.

I know people who believe in UFOs, based on things they have read and "checked out many times over." Does that mean that what they say is true?

I can get on Topsecret.com and then post here a lot of ridiculous things and just say that, since I read it somewhere else, it's true.

I am curious. What level do you teach?

I saw/heard Mrs. Simpson warble "Son of a Preacher Man" on TV yesterday. Apart from your (collective) predictable horndog response to her looks, surely no one here actually thinks she can sing? No wonder so many young girls are screwed up, if they are seeing their own fathers drooling over this...

Slutty as she is, at least Christina Aguillera can sing.

Nota bene: GZ has too much taste to be part of the Collective.

("Collective" sounds very Borg, doesn't it?)

Abbey Normal said:
I saw/heard Mrs. Simpson warble "Son of a Preacher Man" on TV yesterday. Apart from your (collective) predictable horndog response to her looks, surely no one here actually thinks she can sing? No wonder so many young girls are screwed up, if they are seeing their own fathers drooling over this...

Slutty as she is, at least Christina Aguillera can sing.

EXCUSE ME!!!!!

Lol...

Do not include me in your collective. I am not impressed with anything she has to offer.

Christina....now that is different....

Abbey Normal said:
Post edited!

So you like Christina?

Christina is by far better than Jessica and Slutty Federline.

But there are many other female singers who I also like.

GotZoom said:
Christina is by far better than Jessica and Slutty Federline.

But there are many other female singers who I also like.

According to my 14 year old, Britney is out, Jessica is ignored, and Kelly Clarkson is very in with the teen crowd now. Who knew?

Abbey Normal said:
According to my 14 year old, Britney is out, Jessica is ignored, and Kelly Clarkson is very in with the teen crowd now. Who knew?

I prefer Tori Amos, Joss Stone, some of Alicia Keys.

Actually the list does go on and on....

GotZoom said:
I'm sorry buddy...I know you think she's hot.

But....

Her remake of "These Boots Were Made For Walking" just sucks.

:bang3: :bang3: :bang3:

GOT ZOOM DA MAN!!!! That song sucks so bad it makes me want to listen to Green Day!!!

:bang3: :bang3: :bang3:

Forum List

Back