My angel

Very true, my dad was always a dog person, but with Angel in his life now for these past three months, he has done a 180. He talks to her like a baby..It's the funniest thing:laugh:

I think dog people just don't know how easy cats can be. Cats are great for elderly people (not that your parents are!) the home my mother-in-law used to work in has three, one on each floor. Most of the patients love them.

Very true, my dad was always a dog person, but with Angel in his life now for these past three months, he has done a 180. He talks to her like a baby..It's the funniest thing:laugh:
yep, the baby voice...hehe. I always know when Bella's gone upstairs to visit her daddy, I hear him use "the voice" and I just laugh at him... :laugh:

Eff off, LOL. I can remember tim going "tsk, tsk, tsk' tryiing to get the cat to come in one night. Laugh my ass off is an understatement!
there's this certain behavior that she does mainly with him... it's so cute... and just melts him like an ice cube. Don't get me wrong, she definitely is a mommy's girl, but there's something about him that just makes her act "cute" with him at certain times. she usually wants nothing to do with him while I'm around... especially when I get home from work, she wants her mommy, but about a half hour after I get home, she stands at the door and waits for him... then once she knows he's home, it's all mommy again... hehe

Forum List

Back