My advice, turn off news reports that talk about gun control

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
The Democrats have gun control speeches pre-written in their pockets and they love it when people die so they can push their agenda.

May as well talk about bringing up the Titanic to solve violence, a totalitarian state won't help one freaking thing.

They want us to trade liberty for some false promise that a totalitarian state will keep people safe.

Gun control sure helped Mexico, didn't it.

Discussing gun control validates the anti-constitutionalists.

I always listen. Better to know what the crazy people in power are thinking.

What is 'common sense gun control' anyway? I've heard or read it being called for at least a dozen times today but never see an explanation.

That's all they have been talking about on CBC, "its time to talk about gun control". They bring up Sandy Hook, they bring up all the worst scenarios, they bring in Americans who support this theory. It's been almost non-stop, even as I clicked back just now, "30,000 Americans were killed by guns last year". I think Norway has even more guns per capita, and in rural Canada there is a high number as well.

I can understand people get angry after these events, many are. The U.S Constitution has lasted for so long because of the firm and entrenched commitment by Americans to defend and uphold it. Good and the bad.

Ya gotta turn it all off...news, entertainment, sports, talk shows, game shows...all of it. Starve them of advertising funds...it's the only way.

I have netflix and klowdtv for news. No cable, no dish. I haven't seen a single commercial since January...not one.

Klowdtv.com has One America News and some other interesting programming for $8 a month, no commercials.

Forum List

Back