My Advice to the Progs

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Instead of hijacking the "Republicans need to listen to our great Democrat ideas" thread, I will answer as follows:

In order to regain their 2008 mojo, Dems need to move further to the Left.

They tried being nice, maintaining Boooooooooooooooooosh tax cuts, kept a tight lid on spending and let insurance companies stay in business. Those days are over.

It's time to get serious!

Dems need to run on a 90% income tax on the top 1% (which will keep decreasing until its on all income above the poverty line)

Dems need to take over the entire US healthcare system, close the insurance companies and medical colleges and Universities, that's the only way to control costs and insure everyone gets the same quality health care.

Well, that's a start

I agree we need to move to universal healthcare. The money we waste on Insurance Company middlemen could cut our costs 25%

I agree we need to move to universal healthcare. The money we waste on Insurance Company middlemen could cut our costs 25%

Interesting, the government could probably squeeze out the same saving by making computers and cars too

Interesting, the government could probably squeeze out the same saving by making computers and cars too

What does an insurance company do to lower the cost of healthcare

Just make stockholders richer?

Yeah, why pay into something like insurance when you can just take it from the Taxpayers, and the rich when someone gets catastrophically sick.

Last edited:
American companies have to compete in a world market that does not burden its corporations with providing healthcare to its employees.

Most provide it throught the state.

This is why ours is such a mess.

we pay the MOST and get not sso much.

WTF is the right sooo insistant we burden American business this way?

American companies have to compete in a world market that does not burden its corporations with providing healthcare to its employees.

Better to burden the taxpayer with a system far worse.

Ok

What does an insurance company do to lower the cost of healthcare

Just make stockholders richer?

So why do you make comments on healthcare if you don't know.

Another brillan post, people are flocking to Cuba and Canada for healthcare......oh wait they're not......Cubans and Canadians are comming here.....by the way, how often does Michael Moore go to Cuba for a doctor?

Another brillan post, people are flocking to Cuba and Canada for healthcare......oh wait they're not......Cubans and Canadians are comming here.....by the way, how often does Michael Moore go to Cuba for a doctor?

People like Medicare.

Oh....wait....that's socialized medicine.

The OP is right, we should adopt Cuban policies, that place is rocking......single payer, the government should control everything, I mean they are known for customer service, efficiency, speed, quality workmanship, I just dont understand why people buy American when they can have European goods.....which are far superior.....and dont get me started on the awesome quality of the old Soviet Union.....quality was job one.......

People like Medicare.

Oh....wait....that's socialized medicine.

No people paid into it their whole lives and dont want it cut, but you obviously dont know anyone on Medicare, because compared with Private insurance it sucks...and has waaaay more regulation to it ;)

no one is suggesting we burden American businesses. American businesses we not under any obligation to provide health care. At least not until Obamacare mandated it.

Yeah, why pay into something like insurance when you can just take it from the Taxpayers, and the rich when someone gets catastrophically sick.

Who do you think pays now? Of course, now we pay for those who can't afford it and we pay the insurance companies on top of it. I don't want to see the insurance companies gone completely, but I'd love to see them only serve a role where they provide supplemental insurance.

Forum List

Back