My Adopted Cat Fell About 35 Feet Onto Pavement. She is okay though.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
An ex-gf gave me Rosie about ten years ago. I am currently renting an apartment that has a balcony. When she messes around and goes on the balcony ledge, I keep an eye on her and call her in and she responds. I left the balcony door ajar last week, which is heavy and would require effort to open wide enough for the cat to exit, and then I hear the doorbell ring followed by knocks. I go downstairs and the folks say they say my cat fall from the balcony. She was a little busted up in the jaw area (which is like a horse getting a broken leg, basically fatal) and limping. After a very sad and stressful 48 hours Rosie started to recover and began eating. She still does not have the leg power prior, but she is okay otherwise.

Aw man. Sorry, snout. I hope she hangs in there. Is that the cat in some of your vids?

An ex-gf gave me Rosie about ten years ago. I am currently renting an apartment that has a balcony. When she messes around and goes on the balcony ledge, I keep an eye on her and call her in and she responds. I left the balcony door ajar last week, which is heavy and would require effort to open wide enough for the cat to exit, and then I hear the doorbell ring followed by knocks. I go downstairs and the folks say they say my cat fall from the balcony. She was a little busted up in the jaw area (which is like a horse getting a broken leg, basically fatal) and limping. After a very sad and stressful 48 hours Rosie started to recover and began eating. She still does not have the leg power prior, but she is okay otherwise.
Did you take her to the vet?

Forum List

Back