My 79 year old Grandmother

great news...wish her a speedy recovery...and watch them pain pills..nothing like granny addicted to percodans...and dont let the younger ones steal them...

I'm not too worried about this. I don't see her enjoying being doped up. The plus side to the drug though... My mom says she's more relaxed than she's ever seen her. She's a very uptight woman.

i take it you have never done percodans? more likely they will give her vicadins..vic either work or they dont...make sure her doctor is good with pain management...and by that i mean the right drug combo to keep her out of pain as much as possible

For those that know me... Yes, it's my ultra-liberal war protesting Grandma.

She sounds awesome! What happened down the line? (JK!)

Hope she gets better!

She was raised by a violent drunk Republican and rejected all of his political views. She was the one that walked away from the families views. Only 1 of her 3 children follow her views. The other two are conservatives.

i take it you have never done percodans? more likely they will give her vicadins..vic either work or they dont...make sure her doctor is good with pain management...and by that i mean the right drug combo to keep her out of pain as much as possible

My mom and uncle are on top of all that thankfully.

She's doing great. She's already back home and walking around town just fine with out a cane.

Oh and yeah she found a way to blame Bush for it... 'Because he cut national parks funding, the rock wasn't removed'.

She's wrong BTW...

President pushes boost in funding for national parks - USATODAY.com

National parks would be a big winner under President Bush's 2008 budget, and a plan to match up to $100 million annually in private donations could guarantee increases for a decade.
Bush's budget, being unveiled today, would give the National Park Service $2.4 billion next year, administration officials told USA TODAY. That includes a $258 million increase for daily operations, up 14.5%. Since 2002, those funds have risen 1.5% above inflation.

The president proposes adding at least $100 million a year for the next 10 years. The funds would be used to hire 3,000 seasonal park rangers, guides and maintenance workers each summer, an increase of more than 50%. In addition, more than 1 million children could be enrolled in youth programs.

But she doesn't let facts stop her hate.

Forum List

Back