My 5yr old's solution for global warming...

five years old and doesn't understand thermodynamics? what kind of future ditch-digger are you raising?

just kidding - gotta love kids that age trying to solve the worlds problems.

when i was about that age on a trip with my parents we came across a fatal semi-truck accident with the truck on fire. I spent the next several weeks drawing trucks with hundreds of windows and doors so that if it were to happen again the driver would be able to exit safely.

z-1813.jpg

"Air conditioners... lots of them."

five years old and doesn't understand thermodynamics? what kind of future ditch-digger are you raising?

when i was about that age on a trip with my parents we came across a fatal semi-truck accident with the truck on fire. I spent the next several weeks drawing trucks with hundreds of windows and doors so that if it were to happen again the driver would be able to exit safely.

Yes, children are wonderful at that age. Other than at the ice cream counter, they have not yet learned greed.

When I look at the world I was in at that age, and what I am seeing today, I fear for the world todays children will have at my age.

Yes, children are wonderful at that age. Other than at the ice cream counter, they have not yet learned greed.

When I look at the world I was in at that age, and what I am seeing today, I fear for the world todays children will have at my age.

That's a fundamental difference between the alarmist camp and the sceptic camp. Your group only experiences fear, we see opportunity to make things better at all levels.

When my kids were that age I remember lecturing them about eating vegetables. I said how they're good for you, lots of vitamins, etc. and how healthy eating today might make them live longer.

The 5 year old looked down at his plate and said "dad, I could get shot tomorrow and that potato couln't do a thing about it".

My suggestion about Global Weirding is the same as George Bush II's...GET USED TO IT.

Forum List

Back