My 2016 plan-SMASH ENTITLEMENTS AND PROGRESSIVISM AND GLOBALISM IN AMERICA

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
This is it.
I had it.
PROGRESSIVISM is a divide,conquer,exploit categorize and destroy capitalism and industry.
I plan to campaign,to educate,expose,and change whatever variables need to be tweaked and changed to bring power back to the people.
*eliminate communist globalist establisment influence.
*eliminate government imposed taxation to CITIZEN GOVERNMENT INVESTORS.
*eliminate all entitlements,establish and foster self-sufficiency,eliminate money going to globalist and islamofacist supporting organizations.
*re-establish and realign energy resources for production for domestic use only.End the OPEC influence.
*eliminate illegal immigration.Seal southern border.
*eliminate domestic and overseas threats to our nations people and interests.

LETS WORK TOGETHER TO BRING BACK OUR NATION TO BEING THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD.

• Banned
End progressive communism.
Time for a CAPITALIST DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC.
Government run like partnership business.

• Banned
Hey libtards.
if i make ground,im going to end all of your little redistributive plans.
Debate my content.
you dont have the brains to.

This is it.
I had it.
PROGRESSIVISM is a divide,conquer,exploit categorize and destroy capitalism and industry.
I plan to campaign,to educate,expose,and change whatever variables need to be tweaked and changed to bring power back to the people.
*eliminate communist globalist establisment influence.
*eliminate government imposed taxation to CITIZEN GOVERNMENT INVESTORS.
*eliminate all entitlements,establish and foster self-sufficiency,eliminate money going to globalist and islamofacist supporting organizations.
*re-establish and realign energy resources for production for domestic use only.End the OPEC influence.
*eliminate illegal immigration.Seal southern border.
*eliminate domestic and overseas threats to our nations people and interests.

LETS WORK TOGETHER TO BRING BACK OUR NATION TO BEING THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD.

By God, everyone should love this plan. You will have us right there with the rest of the third world countries in no time at all.

Hey libtards.
if i make ground,im going to end all of your little redistributive plans.
Debate my content.
you dont have the brains to.

Your posts have as much content as styrofoam, dude. I'm not saying this to be mean, but you have not posted something that will spark conversation or discussion.

I would advise that you post your ideas singly, with supporting ideas and documentation.

For instance:

*eliminate domestic and overseas threats to our nations people and interests

How do you plan to do this? what means will you use? will you use active duty military personnel or activate reserve personnel? How much will it cost? How will you know when you've accomplished the goal?

Your "plan" is not specific, measurable, and does not include an explanation of the steps that should be taken to accomplish it. You also do not include attainable or measurable goals in your little diatribes.

Thus, you leave us with little to discuss. And, you sound like every other unibomber out there.

Last edited:
Ed, 2 threads, on the politics board nonetheless!!!!!!!!!

Debate my positions,content,or get.lost.
plain and simple.
lets see you libtards do better.
we are the greatest country in the free world,and its about time we start acting like it again.

plain and simple.
we are the greatest country in the free world,and its about time we start acting like it again.

Tyson Fury in action here..."C'mon, FIGHT ME!!!!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdFP-R_LYSM]Tyson Fury punching himself in the face 2 - YouTube[/ame]

I wrote you a long post above, Vampiric. check it out. It's a little smart-assy, but the points are sound.

No offense,catz.
you have nothing to substantially offer on this thread.
go back to the flamezone where you belong,unless you have something to offer.

Criticize as any will, at least someone is trying to come up with some solutions. Whether you like them, or not. Whether you agree with his ideas, or not. At least v68 is thinking of some kind of solutions. It's better than sitting around, pissing and moaning. If you don't agree with his ideas, hell, post a few of your own.

The single largest group that receives food stamps and Medicare are white people.

plain and simple.

Tyson Fury in action here..."C'mon, FIGHT ME!!!!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdFP-R_LYSM]Tyson Fury punching himself in the face 2 - YouTube[/ame]

I wrote you a long post above, Vampiric. check it out. It's a little smart-assy, but the points are sound.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

No offense,catz.
you have nothing to substantially offer on this thread.
go back to the flamezone where you belong,unless you have something to offer.

I could at least teach you how to argue your way out of a paper bag and/or present coherent ideas in a discussion format.

Trust me, you need those skills and you do not have them.

Criticize as any will, at least someone is trying to come up with some solutions. Whether you like them, or not. Whether you agree with his ideas, or not. At least v68 is thinking of some kind of solutions. It's better than sitting around, pissing and moaning. If you don't agree with his ideas, hell, post a few of your own.

Brainstorming intangibles is meaningless.

Vampiric needs to present ideas that have clear, coherent objectives; are measurable; consider costs; and have an associated plan for how the goal will be met.

He is not currently doing that.

Forum List

Back