My 10,000th post...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
This is it!!!! Post Number 10,000
All of a sudden, I feel like - you know - that feeling you get when you pass gas unnoticed or peeing in your pants while wearing a dark suit. Nobody knows unless you tell them.

I'd like to thank all the little people, my wife, My God, and whoever invented the internet. I will try to wear this honor with dignity starting one day next week.

That is all.​

All of a sudden, I feel like - you know - that feeling you get when you pass gas unnoticed or peeing in your pants while wearing a dark suit. Nobody knows unless you tell them.

I'd like to thank all the little people, my wife, My God, and whoever invented the internet. I will try to wear this honor with dignity starting one day next week.

That is all.​

That's why I always wear light colored pants...so my pee always gets a good laugh.

Plus, the light colored material helps to accentuate the brownness of my shart.

That is all.​

That's why I always wear light colored pants...so my pee always gets a good laugh.

White in the summer time, huh? But then again, you being a doctor and all, you probably wear white all the time... (Lab coat). Do you wear clothes under your lab coat? I went to see my doctor today and he wasn't wearing anything under his lab coat. When he talked about wanting to do a rectal, I left.:eek:

That is all.​

White in the summer time, huh? But then again, you being a doctor and all, you probably wear white all the time... (Lab coat). Do you wear clothes under your lab coat? I went to see my doctor today and he wasn't wearing anything under his lab coat. When he talked about wanting to do a rectal, I left.:eek:

I didn't know that veterinarians performed rectals.

I never understood the obsession with the thread count.

That is all.​

It's like when the Dems threw a party for 4000 combat deaths in Iraq.

Party time. BYOB

That is all.​

You got 10,000 posts and 500 rep points on the same day?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats.

I remember getting my first 10,000 posts on a message board.

Then I got a life.

If only I could remember where I put it.

That is all.​

Sheesh! Get a life......... :eusa_whistle:

Quality is more important than quanity. You usually learn that on your first date. :lol:

Anyway, Happy 10,000 Duggie Dogger!!! You should get a gold watch or something for that kind of dedication.

Quality is more important than quanity. You usually learn that on your first date. :lol:

Anyway, Happy 10,000 Duggie Dogger!!! You should get a gold watch or something for that kind of dedication.

Maybe a bunch of you guys could get together and stop by today to wash and wax my truck... Just a thought.:lol:

Maybe a bunch of you guys could get together and stop by today to wash and wax my truck... Just a thought.:lol:

Sorry, I didn't mean to ruin your milestone moment last night...

Good for you, BBD/CD! :clap2:

Last edited:

You want guys to wash your truck? :eusa_hand:

See, I would've asked that girls in bikinis wash my truck, but that's just me. :lol:

You want guys to wash your truck? :eusa_hand:

See, I would've asked that girls in bikinis wash my truck, but that's just me. :lol:

Careful what you ask for, ya just might get it.

images_diet_fat-people-fat-girlsBikinis.jpg

Forum List

Back