My $0.02 on the gay marriage thing...

Originally posted by wonderwench
The vast majority of gays and lesbians are private people going about their business like "normal" people.

Except "normal" guys don't go around sucking other mens dicks. "Normal" women don't go around licking other womans pussies.

They aren't normal.

But the ones who seem to take up the sword so to speak for the gay cause seem to be the flamboyant "flamer type which is why society reacts the way it does. Hell even Log Cabin Republicans are ashamed of these fruitcakes.

I know i'm gonna get drilled for this but the only time two women should be together is when a camera is involved and its for commercial purposes only. Oh and neither should have a mullet.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
(quoted)
Or those that might have a relative that is a dyke.

Hey, I have a relative thet's a dyke!

Let me guess, you associate with her approximately once every 10 years or so?

What are David Duke and Adolph gonna talk about tonight? They can't jump in this thread, it doesn't involve Blacks, Jews or Mexicans. lol :p:

"The government has no business promoting religious defintions. We have separation of Church and State. The only role for government is in the laws which define the contractual aspects of the marriage relationship."

No you are missing the point. Marriage is not only a religious institution, it is a cultural institution as well. Many people are married through justices of the peace and not through churches. And government does have a role in preserving this cultural institution. Because the nuclear family is the most stable and certain way to take care of children. Thats the whole point of marriage. To create a family. Granted, some people dont get married for that reason, but it doesnt change the fact that the prime reason for marriage is the procreation of children. This is a right that government can never give gay couples because its decided what procreative power we will have before we are even born.

The Institution of marriage is being threatened by this unconstitutional attack, and the American people arent going to take it. Those who pursue this issue are going to regret it when it gets President Bush reelected and the Constitution of the United States Ammended.

New Topics

Forum List

Back