MVP For The Giants? #10 for the 9rs !!!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Just sayin..

That kid needs to be investigated for ties to gambling syndicates or organized crime.

One guy very seldom is in a position to throw an NFL game ...this guy was and did.

Just sayin..

That kid needs to be investigated for ties to gambling syndicates or organized crime.

One guy very seldom is in a position to throw an NFL game ...this guy was and did.

we'll add football to the long, long list of things you don't know jack shit about.

:lol:

Cundiff didn't throw the game. He still had Tyler's lame rendition of the Nat'l anthem ringing in his ears. I hear the Pats want Roseanne Barr for the S-Bowl.

Just sayin..

we'll add football to the long, long list of things you don't know jack shit about.

Ya...ya...YOUUUZZZ the expert on all matters... Well I didn't sleep in a Holiday Inn last night but I do know a little about the Mafia and I know what forces are at play when large amounts of money are being wagered. I also know a "dive" when I see one.

PS...I hope the kid's family member/girlfriend/dog/ferrari that was held hostage until the game was over is ok. :lol:

Just sayin..

Ya...ya...YOUUUZZZ the expert on all matters... Well I didn't sleep in a Holiday Inn last night but I do know a little about the Mafia and I know what forces are at play when large amounts of money are being wagered. I also know a "dive" when I see one.

PS...I hope the kid's family member/girlfriend/dog/ferrari that was held hostage until the game was over is ok. :lol:

*i know a little bit about the mafia* = i always watch the godfather whenever it's on.

ted ginn was a game time decision.

no one knew williams was going to return until then.

fail

again

New Topics

Forum List

Back