Muzzy mayor of londonistan gets roasted and forced to apologise to queen

Neither of you has had time to watch the vid.

And I hate pretty much everybody. Cyclists,people who wear beard oil, vegetarians, people who channel their inner feelings,people who read obscure self improvement shite and then try to tell me about it,the list goes on.

Mr Khan seems a decent chap though.

And I hate pretty much everybody. Cyclists,people who wear beard oil, vegetarians, people who channel their inner feelings,people who read obscure self improvement shite and then try to tell me about it,the list goes on.

....who wants to kills jews and fags and whip women.

Bollox. He aint a baptist.

don't you get it? jews and fags are toast if we let Abdul take over.

Hes a good muslim, he loves everyone.

sounds like an extremist. He loves everyone? 100% of people, he loves. thats extreme.

Good Muslims in every Islamic country hate Jews and Christians and love to execute them.

Good Muslims in every Islamic country hate Jews and Christians and love to execute them.
Exccpt that isnt the case is it ?

Do us a favor and travel to some Islamic shithole. Wear your gay pride shirt and tell them you are a Jew as well. Let us know how much the average Muslim "loves" you.

Do us a favor and travel to some Islamic shithole. Wear your gay pride shirt and tell them you are a Jew as well. Let us know how much the average Muslim "loves" you.
You really need to get out more.Or get an education.

Making you a LOSER again as the koran commands the muslims " KILL THE JEWS " and " KILL THE UNBELIEVERS ". So it is true and you have show yourself to be just another moron.

You really need to get out more.Or get an education.
An education in what? Islamic studies? I know plenty more about it than you.

Maybe you need to educate yourself on Islam. But, I suspect you know everything I have said about Islam and Muslims is true. You just can't admit they are bigots. You, like every other worthless progressive, have to stand by Islam. You're counting on them to destroy white Christian culture for you.

Forum List

Back