Muzlim rubbish

Oklahoma bombing was done by a christian...has anyone said that all christians are violent.
I used this comparison for this one somewhere, not sure where. I think it's just hard for people to grasp that it's not their religion telling these people to be terrorists. This is one major reason I'm so against religion, people are willing to die for their religious beliefs, which is rather silly if you think about it.

Originally posted by Dan
I used this comparison for this one somewhere, not sure where. I think it's just hard for people to grasp that it's not their religion telling these people to be terrorists. This is one major reason I'm so against religion, people are willing to die for their religious beliefs, which is rather silly if you think about it.

Did Muslims strap bombs on themselves and kill in the name of religion in order to be martyrs and receive their "virgins" in heaven? Did the 9/11 bombers recite the Quran the night before flying their bombs into the trade center and then again recite the Quran as they were about to die while taking thousands of innocent lives with them?

Did Timothy McVeigh blow up the federal building in Oklahoma because he didn't like our government or because of the bible?

'Nuff said!

Man of 1951

Nice PM you send me. If you have something to say to me regarding a thread in here, come out and say it. At least I'm not afraid to post my opinions and beliefs. I speak my mind and stand behind it when called on it, you cowardly piece of shit!

Did Timothy McVeigh believe he was going to heaven because he saw the government as an evil that he was helping to destroy?

Originally posted by Dan
Did Timothy McVeigh believe he was going to heaven because he saw the government as an evil that he was helping to destroy?

Can't say I've heard that before, but I can't refute it.

Can you provide a link or something outlining this?

A quote from Timothy McVeigh's defense psychiatrist:

"Tim did not talk about God to me at all. I believe that he did have some religious training. But it was not an issue in his decision to bomb the Murrah Building."

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/community/DailyNews/chat_mcveigh0330.html

Maybe he believed he was going to heaven, but "because he saw the government as an evil that he was helping to destroy" is QUITE a stretch.

Your "theory" would be more credible if McVeigh actually believed in heaven to begin with:

"Now awaiting death, McVeigh says he is unafraid, that he doesn't believe in heaven and hell. 'If I'm wrong then I'll adapt, improvise and overcome,' he says. 'But if there is a hell, then I'll be in good company with a lot of fighter pilots who also had to bomb innocents to win the war."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/mcveigh/story/0,7369,488270,00.html

It's always best to do a bit of research before throwing out silly assertions.

Originally posted by Man of 1951
millions upon millions upon millions of ppl have died from starvation in africa and around the world, while there are Eating contests and professional Eaters in America, which is mostly a christian nation....few ppl here say anything about christians being greedy bastards.

Wow that's a pretty big leap, christians are greedy bastards because the U.S. is the most efficient agriculture nation in the world. I would say our bounty has more to do with capitalism than with religion. And BTW which nation contributes more to needy nations than any other?

That's all the liberals can make are big leaps !

Welcome mtnbiker !:)

If i were to recite the Bible before going to kill someone in the name of God, does that make the religion violent? or me?

jimnyc:
Just shut up man, you're a racist and have no place in having a civilized conversation with. How can you post that picture there just to ridicule the person in suffering? You are a damn shame of existance and of being a human.

You guys posted somethings possibly biased against Islam...let me show you the same thing for Christianity:

"If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned"

– (John 15:6).

"Through the wrath of the Lord of hosts is the land darkened, and the people shall be as the fuel of the fire: no man shall spare his brother."

– Isaiah, 9.19

11 and be ready by the third day; for on the third day the LORD will come down upon Mount Sinai in the sight of all the people. 12 And you shall set bounds for the people round about, saying, 'Take heed that you do not go up into the mountain or touch the border of it; whoever touches the mountain shall be put to death; 13 no hand shall touch him, but he shall be stoned or shot; whether beast or man, he shall not live.'

Exodus 19:11-13

14 Does not nature itself teach you that for a man to wear long hair is degrading to him, 15 but if a woman has long hair, it is her pride? For her hair is given to her for a covering.

1 Corinthians 11:14-15 (interestingly most pictures of Jesus is of him with long hair)

3 But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a woman is her husband, and the head of Christ is God. 4 Any man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head, 5 but any woman who prays or prophesies with her head unveiled dishonors her head--it is the same as if her head were shaven. 6 For if a woman will not veil herself, then she should cut off her hair; but if it is disgraceful for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her wear a veil. 7 For a man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man. 8 (For man was not made from woman, but woman from man. 9 Neither was man created for woman, but woman for man.)

1 Corinthians 11:3-9

21 Prepare slaughter for his sons because of the guilt of their fathers, lest they rise and possess the earth, and fill the face of the world with cities."

Isaiah 14:21

20 "Whoever sacrifices to any god, save to the LORD only, shall be utterly destroyed.

Exodus 22:19

Interestingly 'peaceful' religion.

10 to him who smote the first-born of Egypt, for his steadfast love endures for ever

Psalm 136:10

ALL SOURCES FROM http://www.bibleontheweb.com/Default.asp

This list can go on and on and on.
So now the only arguement you have is that the suicide bombers kill in the name of god. well does one have to proclaim that they are killing in the name of god, for them to be killing in the name of god?
Listen everything goes both ways, you can not condemn an entire group of people because of their beliefs just because you think that they are violent people, because they can believe the same as you against your people with the same amount of evidence proving their arguement as you.

STOP BEING RACISTS PROMOTING VIOLENCE AGAINST AN ENTIRE PEOPLE!!!
PS thanks for the PM jimnyc...too bad i was writing this message you idiot.

jimnyc:
Just shut up man, you're a racist and have no place in having a civilized conversation with. How can you post that picture there just to ridicule the person in suffering? You are a damn shame of existance and of being a human.

No, I won't shut up.

I think I'll say and do as I please around here, if you don't mind!

Now runalong, brown boy.

Besides, the picture is just of a nasty old filthy muslim, how would you know if she is "suffering" or not? Fuck her and fuck you too! LOL

Your Timothy McVeigh was fairly good.
But in my post i suggested several things such as the atomic bomb.
Was that done in the name of god??

Truman "We thank God [the bomb] has come to us instead of to our enemies; and we pray the He may guide us to use it in His way and for His purposes."

At a test explosion:
William Laurence representing the War department at a nuclear test site:
"One felt as though one were present at the moment of creation when God said: 'Let there be light'"

Oh yeah damn those Christians, all Christians are like that, millions of people and destroying generations and generations of genes in the name of God. ALL CHRISTIANS ARE EVIL.

like the conclusion? sounds similar to something don't you think?
note:'all christians are evil' is not my opinon, i just used it to make a point

why don't you talk about what i said? can't reply? have i proved you wrong that quickly?

alright don't shut up
.....you're still a fucking racist

its funny that you assume I'm brown

I'm actually a canadian..........and is that all you could say?
have the quotes from the bible stunned you?

its funny that you assume I'm brown

I'm actually a canadian..........and is that all you could say?
have the quotes from the bible stunned you?

Figures you are canadian, I guess you're drunk then!

Go bury your head in a hole you cowardly piece of dog crap.

lol

come on man, thats it?
your posts have become utterly useless

drunk?? where the hell did you get that?
at least tell me to go play hockey or go make an igloo
drunk?? thats the most retarded thing to do...label canadians drunks...wow you really must be a child

Forum List

Back