Donme Friptche

We don't have to kill all muzlimz, just gather up every last

koran and burn them. Them give the muzlimz drugs to

erase their mind. Then hand each of them a Holy Bible,

problem solved! I would post a picture if I knew how to upload

it to your board, I have one with my face all covered in

ooze (I'm homely, but I have an $5.00 special which can't

be beat or stroked for that matter!) Where the hell is that

sum bytch Pedro/Abdul? I have a bone to pick with him!

hahahahah! Hey Donme, Pedro got on Jim's other board and then said he had enough and quit - never fear though, we still have abdul in here as Dom! hahahahahah!!! glad your back! you might want to talk to spillmind and vyxen - spillmind is the pure genius and vyxen is the little girl with the BIG mouth!!! these 2 will give you a run for the money!!!!

Violence is promoted by the delusional mind that wants nothing but power.
If you kill the mentality by which they act then it is fine.

The only problema arises when there are wrong people in place of power. That means people like bush and Saddham Hussein/ Aiya Tolla kamini guy should be out of power. Then the world will see its better days. Now I said enough about this but...

One more thing! if you want to throw away koran, then please I will give you my Gita along with the bible and lets just burn the hell out of all of them . That way , there won't be any knowledge of a ''higher power'' and the world can become a better and happy place again, away from the insanity that is causing all this mess.

Well, I'm pretty sure the Ayatollah Khomeni is dead.... has been, for a while now.

I'm just curious, Spirt Soul, how can you say that Muslims are so peaceful when there are stories every day about how another Muslim blew up a bus full of non-combatants?

Or how they brutally kill their own Mothers / Sisters / Wives for perceived indiscretions? I mean, they literally take an axe to their sister!

True, Christians have had their moments during the Crusades, but that was centuries ago. Nothing as horrific as the Muslims demonstrate on a daily basis in this day and age.

It just seems to me that Islam is a brutal cult - actions speak louder than words.

I'm really interested in how a thinking Muslim can honestly justify what we see on a daily basis.

It's all relative, to a lot of people, Christianity (or at the very least, organized religion) seems like a cult.

And, um, I guess Donme was kidding (I hope), but if not, thanks for proving my point!

Originally posted by Dan
It's all relative, to a lot of people, Christianity (or at the very least, organized religion) seems like a cult.

And, um, I guess Donme was kidding (I hope), but if not, thanks for proving my point!

I know, Dan, they are similar in so many ways.

Just the other day, Mary Collins, a staff member at the local catholic church, strapped 8 sticks of dynamite around her waist and blew up the church just as services were to begin.

An anonymous caller claimed responsibility for the attack, saying it was revenge for not allowing their cupcakes to be used in the upcoming bake sale.

She says Mary will be remembered as a martyr who will receive 15 face makeovers in heaven for her dedication to the cause.
[/sarcasm]

I don't agree with most organized religions, which is why I rarely attend services anymore. But, comparing them to people who blow themselves and anyone within 100 yards into pieces is just plain silly!

Originally posted by NightTrain
Well, I'm pretty sure the Ayatollah Khomeni is dead.... has been, for a while now.

I'm just curious, Spirt Soul, how can you say that Muslims are so peaceful when there are stories every day about how another Muslim blew up a bus full of non-combatants?

Or how they brutally kill their own Mothers / Sisters / Wives for perceived indiscretions? I mean, they literally take an axe to their sister!

It just seems to me that Islam is a brutal cult - actions speak louder than words.

I'm really interested in how a thinking Muslim can honestly justify what we see on a daily basis.

When I was talking about him (Ayatollah) in particular , I was trying to say that Iranian leaders should die as well.

The things that they do which are ofcourse brutal are not due to Islam, but are due to the people who are using Islam to control them and make them do such things.

I do not think hating Islam is going to do anything except kill a bunch of people and start racism and anarchy and hatred all over again.

If we start looking at them like humans then we will see, that the people who are blowing up people etc are actually the victims of these leaders who having nothing but a desire to have power. These are the ones who are breeding them, they are the ones who are playing these games.

They control the people with religion, it is not even religion , it is more emphasized on a 'race'(arab). Just like bush is now controlling people by giving so many instances of hatred toward Iraq in our population, the same way they are being controlled by giving them hatred toward our country.

It is time for them and for us to stop this mess and eliminate all differences whatever they may be and just be happy.

If we can't do that, then we are just like bunch of animals with no intelligence. What is the use of so much advancement in technology if most of it goes to military so that they can learn how to kill people better. What was the use of this technology if this does not solve the problem of starvation around the world.

It is sickening in my view and also stupid, where the majority of the population on the both sides is being controlled for power and false pride .

In my view, It is not the country that is the problem or the religion, it is the power hungry men who are the problem.

It is time for both populations to see the truth and get them(power hungry men) out of the seats which they cannot control(in the right way, helping people etc).

Excellent post spirit!!! Your so right when it comes to WHO is really behind everything, and that we can't blame religion itself. There are all different beliefs in the world, I can respect each of them, I may not agree with them, but we choose to believe in what we want. It is the leaders themselves who have people believing in things that are wrong, it's just a shame though, that these people allow themselves to believe in it. I, for the life of me, can't believe though that people would actually believe strapping bombs to yourself or blowing things up, it going to bring you closer to God! I just can't seeing God wanting this from anybody or any religion.

Originally posted by janeeng
I, for the life of me, can't believe though that people would actually believe strapping bombs to yourself or blowing things up, it going to bring you closer to God! I just can't seeing God wanting this from anybody or any religion.

I read that in many cases over there they take little boys and starve them, until they agree to kill their sisters/brothers, mothers and fathers and after they kill their entire family by themselves, they basically have no where to go, then the boys are taken into these traning camps where they are trained to kill in the name of God.

It is sickening really, and all this is paid by the leaders like the princes of Saudi Arabia and the states of Arab Emirates who are "Friends" of the west.

We are lucky to be born in this country, even though the so- called freedom is still an illusion.

I agree! but, I do see we do have the freedom of choice! we don't have to listen, we can choose! I would never let anyone lead me to believe that killing or blowing up myself is the way to the lord, that's just crazy! but I understand what your saying and it is such a sin.

Jim...

First off...
[/sarcasm]
This made me LOL. I'm sure you care, but anyway...

What I'm saying is, those who are going and blowing themselves and others up are called 'extremists for a reason'. Sure, there's a lot of them, but as Spirit noted, this is more likely due to what their political leaders are telling them to do rather than what they believe their God is telling them to do. Suicide bombing in the name of Allah is a perversion of the religion, I'm quite sure that when Mohammed was walking in the desert in the 200's AD, he decided to tell everybody to strap dynamite to themselves and blow people up, if for no other reason, just the fact that bombs hadn't been invented yet.

Truthfully, yeah, Muslim is becoming like a cult to a lot of people, which is to say that many Muslims will carry out what their leaders are telling them is God's will by any means necessary.

My problem with Islam is that it teaches forcible conversion, by the sword. This is why Islam - and the Arab culture - flourished from the time of Mohammed until their defeat at the hands of the French (BTW - the only French military victory that actually mattered!). The belief system of Islam teaches that if a person will not be converted to Islam, that he/she should be killed, because he is hindering the work of Allah. This is in stark contrast to other major religions, which teach conversion through peaceful means.

Originally posted by Dan
Suicide bombing in the name of Allah is a perversion of the religion, I'm quite sure that when Mohammed was walking in the desert in the 200's AD, he decided to tell everybody to strap dynamite to themselves and blow people up, if for no other reason, just the fact that bombs hadn't been invented yet.

Truthfully, yeah, Muslim is becoming like a cult to a lot of people, which is to say that many Muslims will carry out what their leaders are telling them is God's will by any means necessary.

What does the Islamic Koran teach?

Koran 9:5 - But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem.

Koran 8.12 - When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

Koran 002.191 - And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.

Koran 004.089 - They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of God (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks;-

Koran 4.56 - (As for) those who disbelieve in Our communications, We shall make them enter fire; so oft as their skins are thoroughly burned, We will change them for other skins, that they may taste the chastisement; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.

Koran 9.29 - Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

Koran 9.123 - O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).

Sahih Muslim Book 019, Number 4366 - It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 126 - Narrated Imran: The Prophet said, "I looked at Paradise and saw that the majority of its residents were the poor; and I looked at the (Hell) Fire and saw that the majority of its residents were women.

This war on behalf of Allah is to continue until the judgment day <kiyamat>. It will not come to an until <<Dajjal is killed>> (Abu Dawood, Kitab-ul Jihad, 4-Babuun fi Devami'l Jihad, hadis 2484, Vloume 3, page 4).

Koran 009.005 - But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

Finally, the motivation for suicide bombing is manifested in these passages from the Koran :

Koran 009.111 - God hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and SLAY AND ARE SLAIN: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than God? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.(Emphasis mine)

Koran 4.74 - Therefore let those fight in the way of Allah, who sell this world's life for the hereafter; and whoever fights in the way of Allah, then be he slain or be he victorious, We shall grant him a mighty reward.

Paradise is promised to those who die killing the infidels, it seems clear to me... thoughts?

A reply to Night train:

Please, don't post such things.... here :(

because they are nothing but biased translations of Koran . You don't know who made that translation and for what purpose.

if you want to find the right translation of Koran then may be it is better for you to go to a mosque here (in U.S, if there are any) or something... they may give you a different interpretation.

But please, don't post such translations, I can take the same bible or my Gita and translate it so that they look like the satan's writings...

Please post here a bonafide translation, but don't promote reckless hatred on an entire population

:(

Spirit, can you give us the 'proper' translations for the passages mentioned then? You are stating the translations are incorrect in a "matter of fact" style, so I'm assuming that means you know the right translations. Humor me...

Originally posted by jimnyc
Spirit, can you give us the 'proper' translations for the passages mentioned then? You are stating the translations are incorrect in a "matter of fact" style, so I'm assuming that means you know the right translations. Humor me...

I don't have any translations of koran, but I think the fact that this translation is 'wrong' is quite obvious, because there is no exact word for word translation from Arabic to English.

Also , it is a fact that this religion does not promote such violence, because if it did, then we would have long been muslims (long before the crusades) and we see that we are not.

No, I have not read koran and do not intend to just because I have to prove something in this forum.

All I did was request Nighttrain to stop posting that which is biased and has only one motive and that is to promote hatred. Such hatred will only create more problems , not solve them.

Oh, boy, we're going to do direct translations now? Do I need to pull out the Bible and see what kind of things it tells its readers to do in direct translation?

Spirit, I found that on the 'net... I haven't read the Koran & I don't intend to.

I'm not trying to promote hatred; that's not at all my intent. Since I haven't read the Koran & I'm not going to read it, I'm reduced to finding translations on the net by people that have.

If you can find different translations of the verses quoted, I would be very interested in reading them. I understand that the Koran has been translated into English for quite a long time now... if that's what the passages read from the English Language version of the Koran, I'm fairly confident that the scholars that did so have the wording as accurate as possible.

That's not to say that the site where I pulled those passages used an English Version, I don't know what they did.. it's possible they twisted the arabic to english translation to twist the meanings.

You seem to know something about the religion, I wanted to get your take on it.

Forum List

Back