Muzlim rubbish

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Donme Friptche, Sep 24, 2003.

1. Donme Friptche

Donme Friptche Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    We don't have to kill all muzlimz, just gather up every last

koran and burn them. Them give the muzlimz drugs to

erase their mind. Then hand each of them a Holy Bible,

problem solved! I would post a picture if I knew how to upload

it to your board, I have one with my face all covered in

ooze (I'm homely, but I have an $5.00 special which can't

be beat or stroked for that matter!) Where the hell is that

sum bytch Pedro/Abdul? I have a bone to pick with him!

2. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    hahahahah! Hey Donme, Pedro got on Jim's other board and then said he had enough and quit - never fear though, we still have abdul in here as Dom! hahahahahah!!! glad your back! you might want to talk to spillmind and vyxen - spillmind is the pure genius and vyxen is the little girl with the BIG mouth!!! these 2 will give you a run for the money!!!!

3. Spirit_Soul

Spirit_Soul Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Violence is promoted by the delusional mind that wants nothing but power.
    If you kill the mentality by which they act then it is fine.

The only problema arises when there are wrong people in place of power. That means people like bush and Saddham Hussein/ Aiya Tolla kamini guy should be out of power. Then the world will see its better days. Now I said enough about this but...

One more thing! if you want to throw away koran, then please I will give you my Gita along with the bible and lets just burn the hell out of all of them . That way , there won't be any knowledge of a ''higher power'' and the world can become a better and happy place again, away from the insanity that is causing all this mess.

4. NightTrain

NightTrain VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +87
    Well, I'm pretty sure the Ayatollah Khomeni is dead.... has been, for a while now.

I'm just curious, Spirt Soul, how can you say that Muslims are so peaceful when there are stories every day about how another Muslim blew up a bus full of non-combatants?

Or how they brutally kill their own Mothers / Sisters / Wives for perceived indiscretions? I mean, they literally take an axe to their sister!

True, Christians have had their moments during the Crusades, but that was centuries ago. Nothing as horrific as the Muslims demonstrate on a daily basis in this day and age.

It just seems to me that Islam is a brutal cult - actions speak louder than words.

I'm really interested in how a thinking Muslim can honestly justify what we see on a daily basis.

5. Dan

Dan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +157
    It's all relative, to a lot of people, Christianity (or at the very least, organized religion) seems like a cult.

And, um, I guess Donme was kidding (I hope), but if not, thanks for proving my point!

6. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    I know, Dan, they are similar in so many ways.

Just the other day, Mary Collins, a staff member at the local catholic church, strapped 8 sticks of dynamite around her waist and blew up the church just as services were to begin.

An anonymous caller claimed responsibility for the attack, saying it was revenge for not allowing their cupcakes to be used in the upcoming bake sale.

She says Mary will be remembered as a martyr who will receive 15 face makeovers in heaven for her dedication to the cause.
    [/sarcasm]

I don't agree with most organized religions, which is why I rarely attend services anymore. But, comparing them to people who blow themselves and anyone within 100 yards into pieces is just plain silly!

7. Spirit_Soul

Spirit_Soul Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    When I was talking about him (Ayatollah) in particular , I was trying to say that Iranian leaders should die as well.

The things that they do which are ofcourse brutal are not due to Islam, but are due to the people who are using Islam to control them and make them do such things.

I do not think hating Islam is going to do anything except kill a bunch of people and start racism and anarchy and hatred all over again.

If we start looking at them like humans then we will see, that the people who are blowing up people etc are actually the victims of these leaders who having nothing but a desire to have power. These are the ones who are breeding them, they are the ones who are playing these games.

They control the people with religion, it is not even religion , it is more emphasized on a 'race'(arab). Just like bush is now controlling people by giving so many instances of hatred toward Iraq in our population, the same way they are being controlled by giving them hatred toward our country.

It is time for them and for us to stop this mess and eliminate all differences whatever they may be and just be happy.

If we can't do that, then we are just like bunch of animals with no intelligence. What is the use of so much advancement in technology if most of it goes to military so that they can learn how to kill people better. What was the use of this technology if this does not solve the problem of starvation around the world.

It is sickening in my view and also stupid, where the majority of the population on the both sides is being controlled for power and false pride .

In my view, It is not the country that is the problem or the religion, it is the power hungry men who are the problem.

It is time for both populations to see the truth and get them(power hungry men) out of the seats which they cannot control(in the right way, helping people etc).

8. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Excellent post spirit!!! Your so right when it comes to WHO is really behind everything, and that we can't blame religion itself. There are all different beliefs in the world, I can respect each of them, I may not agree with them, but we choose to believe in what we want. It is the leaders themselves who have people believing in things that are wrong, it's just a shame though, that these people allow themselves to believe in it. I, for the life of me, can't believe though that people would actually believe strapping bombs to yourself or blowing things up, it going to bring you closer to God! I just can't seeing God wanting this from anybody or any religion.

9. Spirit_Soul

Spirit_Soul Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I read that in many cases over there they take little boys and starve them, until they agree to kill their sisters/brothers, mothers and fathers and after they kill their entire family by themselves, they basically have no where to go, then the boys are taken into these traning camps where they are trained to kill in the name of God.

It is sickening really, and all this is paid by the leaders like the princes of Saudi Arabia and the states of Arab Emirates who are "Friends" of the west.

We are lucky to be born in this country, even though the so- called freedom is still an illusion.

10. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree! but, I do see we do have the freedom of choice! we don't have to listen, we can choose! I would never let anyone lead me to believe that killing or blowing up myself is the way to the lord, that's just crazy! but I understand what your saying and it is such a sin.