Mutant strains of polio vaccine now causing MORE paralysis than wild polio

They ARE safe. The children who were paralyzed by the mutated strain were not vaccinated.

From your link:
"That eradication effort has been incredibly successful. In 1988, when the campaign began, there were 350,000 cases of polio around the world each year compared with the six so far this year."

Counting the mutated strain, there have been 27 cases of polio reported. Versus 350,000 in 1988. I'd call that a huge success.

They ARE safe. The children who were paralyzed by the mutated strain were not vaccinated.

From your link:
"That eradication effort has been incredibly successful. In 1988, when the campaign began, there were 350,000 cases of polio around the world each year compared with the six so far this year."

Counting the mutated strain, there have been 27 cases of polio reported. Versus 350,000 in 1988. I'd call that a huge success.
They got it because people who WERE Vaccinated gave it to them. Its a MUTATED VACCINE STRAIN...not regular polio and no NO vaccine is safe

From your link:

They got it because people who WERE Vaccinated gave it to them. Its a MUTATED VACCINE STRAIN...not regular polio and no NO vaccine is safe

Do yourself a solid and read the OP's article. Unsanitary living conditions and lack of vaccination gave it to them.

From your link:

Do yourself a solid and read the OP's article. Unsanitary living conditions and lack of vaccination gave it to them.
Mmk. I am the OP so. Vaccines did NOTHING to eradicate diseases,but clean sanitation did.

For the first time, the number of children paralyzed by mutant strains of the polio vaccine are greater than the number of children paralyzed by polio itself.

A DANGEROUS vaccine is getting loose somehow in the public and paralyzing children....LOVELY!

For the first time, the number of children paralyzed by mutant strains of the polio vaccine are greater than the number of children paralyzed by polio itself.

A DANGEROUS vaccine is getting loose somehow in the public and paralyzing children....LOVELY!
Evolution in action-killer...

Mmk. I am the OP so. Vaccines did NOTHING to eradicate diseases,but clean sanitation did.

I know you're the OP. That's why I think you should have read the OP's article, for understanding, if at all possible.

This thread should argue for more, possibly universal polio vaccinations. The OP is just an anti-vaxxer bereft of comprehension.

- The cheaper oral vaccination releases a viable virus into the environment. The virus might, by way of mutation, regain its potency. That's why it is almost exclusively used in the Third World - Syria in the cases described in the OP's article.

- Those not vaccinated can contract either the wild, or the altered form.

- Polio was almost completely eradicated by vaccination, with some contribution by better sanitation.

Ignore all bullshit assertions to the contrary.

From your link:

Did you read your own article? It was the old oral vaccine. It had actual, live polio virus. That is what mutated. The polio vaccine given now, it the industrialized nations is a dead virus. Dead viruses don't mutate.

And like the article said, there were 27 cases last year. There were 350,000 in 1988. Sounds like the vaccine is working.

Polio Victims In Iron Lungs Canvas Print / Canvas Art by Science Source

Go to that page. There are more kids in that one room that are paralyzed and living in iron lungs than were paralyzed by polio in the entire year of 2018.

Want perfect? Ain't happening. But if you want to say that we would have been better off without the vaccine, you are a fool.

Forum List

Back