Zone1 Must Stop Looking for Racism Under Every Rock...

Negroes, Democrats and their media propagandists are promoters of racism. The Democrats laws, policies and use of governmental power to promote and privilege their chosen people with bias while simultaneously discriminating against others is systemic racism that must end.

1662267202795.png

Wrong.

Wait til IM2 sees this, he will use it to prove 'Systemic Racism' is everywhere. :abgg2q.jpg:
I want to vent about something that happened to me last week. I was going to take this black girl from the dog park on my boat. Some guys told her I was going to try and fuck her on my boat and I had to tell her sorry, I'm not attracted to you. She looks like Lizzo. Sorry, I don't like fat women.

Anyways, couple of observations. She's a professional black who works for Google. So she's educated. But a couple times I was talking to her about how black men need to stop self segregating themselves in college because it makes it harder for them to network and find a new/good job when they graduate. If you only network with blacks in college then they are the only ones who are going to be able to help you get your foot in the door somewhere.

Anyways, she automatically assumed I was saying they didn't have fathers. She was automatically thinking defensively. Blacks aren't listening to our advice because they are so dug in.

Another thing she said. Someone in the dog park made her mad. She said something about going to get her brother. What's he going to do? Come beat someones ass? Is he going to bring a gun? So even she's a bit ghetto, no matter how educated she gets.

Oh, and her brother also told her I was just trying to fuck her. I don't even know who he is. But he told her that white guys want to "bag" a black woman. As if her fat ass is exotic in any way. LOL. But this proves to me that black people are suck fucking hypocrites. If you tell them you don't want your white daughter dating a black guy, you're a a racist. But the truth is, black men HATE hearing their sisters/daughters are dating a white guy.

It still pisses me off that if I, a white man, says I don't want my daughters or sisters dating black men, I'm a racist. But we see that black people don't want their women dating white guys either. That's not racist?

Oh, and I love all these right wing whites on here who all have cousins who married blacks and they are fine with it. Sure, after it's already done. So would I be. What other choice do you have but to accept it?

And, the numbers show most of them are lying when they say they would be okay with their daughters or sisters dating black guys. Unless all the people who said they are okay with it are conservative racists white assholes who happen to be here on USMB. They are liars.

And you'd be lying too if you said you would be happy to hear your sister or daughter was dating a white guy.

He is right, although the use of the word “negro” is wrong.
Nearly ninety percent of Americans (SAY THEY ) are in favor of marriages between Black and White people, and yet, the rate of interracial marriage remains relatively low at less than 1 percent of all marriages.

Today, 87 percent of Americans say they approve marriages between Black and White people. However, the responses change dramatically when they are asked more directly about how they feel if one of their close relatives wants to marry outside their race.

More blacks say they are open to it but I call BULLSHIT. We need to be more specific. I think black people are okay with black men dating white women. When it's white man and black woman, the number drops dramatically. I believe the number of blacks who said they were okay with interracial dating was 54%. I bet that number goes down to 10% when you ask if they are okay with their sister or daughter dating a white guy

Forum List

Back