Must see video of gulf oil break at ocean floor

I see that these greedy bottombeeders at BP still only care about diverting the Oil up to their tanker ship. They could have plugged it by now. This shows how much power they have. Not a word from the carpetbaggers in D.C who don't want to lose any Political contributions. You filthy greedy maggots! This is a horrible tragedy. ~BH

I see that these greedy bottombeeders at BP still only care about diverting the Oil up to their tanker ship. They could have plugged it by now. This shows how much power they have. Not a word from the carpetbaggers in D.C who don't want to lose any Political contributions. You filthy greedy maggots! This is a horrible tragedy. ~BH

Just Drill, Baby! Drill!

Just stop driving your cars you idiot liberals... thats all it takes.

Do it you hypocrites!

Why can't we not allow the companies that drill at certain depths where it is nearly impossible to contain the spill without having massive environmental impacts? We do not have to get rid of all offshore drilling. Does anyone have a link to some data that reflects the amount of oil rigs in the gulf that are drilling at that water depth?

Last edited:

Just Drill, Baby! Drill!

Yeah, Like your hero Obama said we were going to do back in March?

WASHINGTON — "The Obama administration is proposing to open vast expanses of water along the Atlantic coastline, the eastern Gulf of Mexico and the north coast of Alaska to oil and natural gas drilling, much of it for the first time, officials said Tuesday."

Obama to Open Offshore Areas to Oil Drilling for First Time - NYTimes.com

Hey bod? Your head is stuck so far up your ass that you can probably taste your Lunch. By the way, I am against all offshore Oil drilling you stupid dumb shit. ~BH

I know they were trying to "fix" the leak with that big metal tower, and I know it didn't work. Does anyone know why it actually didn't end up working? I searched around and couldn't find out why.

Yep, stop drilling and rely on foreign oil. Good plan!

Also, of course, if Americans would pay realistic prices for their gas.... ya know, like the rest of the world does... then maybe we'd have better ways of drilling for it. Maybe, if we weren't so fucking obsessed with oil... then we wouldn't need to drill off our coastline.

Wanna blame someone? Look in a mirror.... then look at the local government, and then the feds, and then BP and TransOcean and Haliburton.... Because there's plenty of blame to go around.

I know they were trying to "fix" the leak with that big metal tower, and I know it didn't work. Does anyone know why it actually didn't end up working? I searched around and couldn't find out why.

Turns out it's more important to profit off of what's left instead of just capping it for good. ~BH

Got some actual evidence to back that up or are you just deciding that's the way it is? Or... did the media tell you that's what's happening?

Also, of course, if Americans would pay realistic prices for their gas.... ya know, like the rest of the world does... then maybe we'd have better ways of drilling for it. Maybe, if we weren't so fucking obsessed with oil... then we wouldn't need to drill off our coastline.

Wanna blame someone? Look in a mirror.... then look at the local government, and then the feds, and then BP and TransOcean and Haliburton.... Because there's plenty of blame to go around.

Uh, BP is foreign Oil my friend. Right now it's about stopping that leak. They got no business drilling that deep anyway. ~BH

Turns out it's more important to profit off of what's left instead of just capping it for good. ~BH

Got some actual evidence to back that up or are you just deciding that's the way it is? Or... did the media tell you that's what's happening?

Yep, I am deciding that's the way it is because they should have been able to seal it by now. And if they truly can't, then they never had any business drilling at that depth anyway. Is that so hard to fuckiing understand? ~BH

Yep, I am deciding that's the way it is because they should have been able to seal it by now. And if they truly can't, then they never had any business drilling at that depth anyway. Is that so hard to fuckiing understand? ~BH

So, it's an opinion. OK. That's fine. I accept opinions... except when it's phrased like a fact. In FACT, it hasn't 'turned out' that it's more important at all. That's just your opinion.

Uh, BP is foreign Oil my friend. Right now it's about stopping that leak. They got no business drilling that deep anyway. ~BH

Tell that to Obama. He signed off on it. Face it, Obama is as responsible as BP, TransOcean and Haliburton.... and so are we.... because we are obsessed with cheap oil.

So, it's an opinion. OK. That's fine. I accept opinions... except when it's phrased like a fact. In FACT, it hasn't 'turned out' that it's more important at all. That's just your opinion.

You can take it anyway you like. I don't give a shit. And you claiming that "In Fact, it hasn't "turned out" that it's more important at all", is just your opinion as well. ~BH

Tell that to Obama. He signed off on it. Face it, Obama is as responsible as BP, TransOcean and Haliburton.... and so are we.... because we are obsessed with cheap oil.

Well, We can agree on something. ~BH

Gee, lucky me. You've finally read something that I have posted in every damned thread about this disaster.

Other countries pay considerably more for gas than we do. In the UK, it's currently $7.18 a gallon. If we, as a nation, were not so obsessed with cheap gas, maybe the oil companies would be more inclined to develop better safety equipment.

BP invest billions of dollars in the US for renewable energies... To demonize them is laughable.

Gee, lucky me. You've finally read something that I have posted in every damned thread about this disaster.

Other countries pay considerably more for gas than we do. In the UK, it's currently $7.18 a gallon. If we, as a nation, were not so obsessed with cheap gas, maybe the oil companies would be more inclined to develop better safety equipment.

BP invest billions of dollars in the US for renewable energies... To demonize them is laughable.

What's wrong with Plugging the hole you brainwashed Republican good, Democrat bad android? If they can't, then they had no business drilling that deep. Profit isn't everything. Who gives a crap about what you have posted all over this forum, which frankly all I have seen has been robot party line shit. Yuh know, You try to reason with someone and meet them half way. What the fuck is your major malfunction huh? Why don't you change your user title from "Tricky Bitch" to "Stupid Bitch", It would fit a whole hell of alot better. ~BH

Forum List

Back