Must See Video: Lt. Col. Alan West Confronted By Crazy Koran-Weilding CAIR Executive

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is what I like about veterans and military members. They tell you straight up up how it is. This is a fine example where a CAIR executive accuses America of attacking Islam and West rebutting in detail with historical references of how the Koran preaches violence. Alan West, who I don't know much about just earned my respect with this performance. West nails the Islamist threat and hypocrisy of those who threaten America and it's freedoms. He was calm and cool and more knowledgeable about the subject at hand than the CAIR instigator. Please watch and comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one legislator that will be fun to watch. He really knows what it is to be an American, also (one of his campaign event speeches, it too, was on U-tube). Florida has always liked this type of canidate. I am hopeful the rest of the nation will embrace his straight forward style as well.

I like the Colonel. CAIR is always playing the Victim. They're full of Shit. CAIR has been proven to have ties with radical Islamists. I'm not sure why they haven't been disbanded yet. They go on playing the Victim while at the same time supporting radicals all over the World. It's just a shell-game with them. Kudos to the Colonel for standing up to them.

And if this guy was a Christian and the speaker was a Democrat,all the Lefty Wingers would be here ripping that "Awful Crazy Christian." But watch these same Lefty Wingers line up to defend the Koran-Wielding Muslim from CAIR. This should be fun. :)

Last edited:
  • Banned
I like the Colonel. CAIR is always playing the Victim. They're full of Shit. CAIR has been proven to have ties with radical Islamists. I'm not sure why they haven't been disbanded yet. They go on playing the Victim while at the same time supporting radicals all over the World. It's just a shell-game with them. Kudos to the Colonel for standing up to them.

I agree, they should have been disbanded. They are agitators and are for the Islamist. Bush said you are either with us or you are with the terrorists. I see CAIR as supporters of the people who carry out terrorism, Islamist. They are not pro American nor do they want us to win the war against terrorism.

CAIR has mastered the Art of playing the Victim. The usual suspects fall for that but most people don't. They should just go away.

This is what I like about veterans and military members. They tell you straight up up how it is. This is a fine example where a CAIR executive accuses America of attacking Islam and West rebutting in detail with historical references of how the Koran preaches violence. Alan West, who I don't know much about just earned my respect with this performance. West nails the Islamist threat and hypocrisy of those who threaten America and it's freedoms. He was calm and cool and more knowledgeable about the subject at hand than the CAIR instigator. Please watch and comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MZx38i6iYs&feature=player_embedded
That's no way for a muslim to address a future president!:razz:

The Colonel has got it goin' on. Hell of a lot of integrity. The more I hear from the man, the more he impresses. He's got possible future president written all over him.

I have said it before and I'll say it again: I just luv 'em. AW is the greatest Zero Bama should be exposed that he is allowing us to be over run and financially ruining this country whether he means to or not. It is not looking good the way it is going. We need more people like AW who will speak up.

I love Rep. Allen West and I also like Rep. Herman Cain.
Allen West says it like it is just like Gov. Christi of New Jersey.
We need a lot more of these type of politician's.
Have you all noticed that there is not a peep out of any of the Media about Hermain Cain running for president? Nada, nothing.

Last edited:
All I see/hear is a bunch of loudmouth, brainwashed murkins cheering a bullshitter, as usual.
"I've been on the battle field my friend". What's he want a fucking cookie ? He follows illegal orders to fight an illegal war. As soon as he received his " orders" he shoulda capped the asshole that handed them to him in the head and declared him a traitor.

Why are those idiots even in the audience ?
The CIA has already decided who your next pResidunce will be.

New Topics

Forum List

Back