Must See: Sarah Sanders Gets Into It With CNN Over Fake News Question: ‘I’m Not Finished!’

Ahhhh, good ol' Sarah, who must have taken lessons from Baghdad Bob

upload_2017-12-12_9-27-39.png

i dont even think a fly on the wall would want to be a fly on the wall when Sarah loses her temper taking those questions on PMS week and packing a very large weapon

I simply "love" Sarah's version of press secretary.......LOL

upload_2017-12-12_9-37-10.png

I love Sarah Sanders.....kick lying snowflake asses....Buuuaahahahahahaha!

This is the best 3 minutes you'll ever see. This is what I call a strong woman. Totally epic as she hammers anti-Trumper Jim Acosta.

Sarah Sanders Gets Into It With CNN Over Fake News Question: ‘I’m Not Finished!’ (VIDEO)
She had to go eat 6 big macs after that to settle down
The misogynist in you is strong.. You must feel so proud.
That fatass **** is a supporter of child molestation. Screw her.

This is the best 3 minutes you'll ever see. This is what I call a strong woman. Totally epic as she hammers anti-Trumper Jim Acosta.

Sarah Sanders Gets Into It With CNN Over Fake News Question: ‘I’m Not Finished!’ (VIDEO)
She had to go eat 6 big macs after that to settle down
The misogynist in you is strong.. You must feel so proud.
Where is the misogyny in that comment?

I guess you heard that the Mueller investigation is stalling.....is that what has you all bent out of shape? and like the big snowflake you are you attack a women for her looks? I bet the women in your life laugh behind your back....have a nice Christmas with the family chump!

I guess you heard that the Mueller investigation is stalling.....is that what has you all bent out of shape? and like the big snowflake you are you attack a women for her looks? I bet the women in your life laugh behind your back....have a nice Christmas with the family chump!
Stalling? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back