Must See: President Obama gets Pwned by Rep. Paul Ryan at Health Care Summit. (Video)

Why do Republicans care more for Iraqi's than other Americans? Can someone please answer? Please explain it? Please?

Public option does not equal better care.

Newfoundland Premier Danny Williams? Heart Surgery in the U.S. Triggers Debate on Healthcare in Canada | Dark Daily

Danny Williams’ decision caused negative reactions among the press and commentators in the United States and Canada. After all, why would a senior elected official from Newfoundland decide to leave Canada, which has national health insurance, and seek care in the U.S., where the Congress is debating the merits of a national health insurance plan? It was disclosed that Williams underwent a major heart procedure on Thursday, February 4, at an undisclosed hospital in Florida.

Critics point out that Williams’ choice to undergo his surgery in a U.S. hospital contrasts dramatically against the poor care that hundreds of breast cancer patients received in Newfoundland in earlier years. It was October 2005, when the Canadian public became aware of inaccuracies in breast cancer testing performed by the pathology laboratory that serves the provinces of Newfoundland and Labrador.

Public option does not create competition it would kill it. Who can compete with a company that can lose billions (that's millions with a "b") and go on deficit spending for years? A public option would stiffle inovation by squeezing reasearch funds.

See with links and facts I don't have to ask hyperbolic questions like "why do some Democrats want to kill Americans with a public option like the Canadian system does? (see link)

I guess it's easy to say the Republican dude pwned the President when the video shows a long winded speech by the Republican and cuts the President's answer off before he's finished.

But we don't expect fair and complete youtube video from something called the 'right scoop' anyway, do we?

LOL!!!

It seems the only way the right can "win" is to cheat.

Let's see the response from the President so we can decide who pwned who?

I watched the summit. The Republicans looked and sounded very reasonable in today's meeting. They showed that health care can be improved without a take-over by the government of 1/6 of our GDP.

Republicans have had decades to do something about health insurance.

They've done nothing but stop Democrats from reforming our system.

Ryan demonstrated that he is a toady spouting pre-rehearsed talking points. He obviously has no clue over what is in the bill and is spouting Republican fear rhetoric

I guess it's easy to say the Republican dude pwned the President when the video shows a long winded speech by the Republican and cuts the President's answer off before he's finished.

But we don't expect fair and complete youtube video from something called the 'right scoop' anyway, do we?

LOL!!!

It seems the only way the right can "win" is to cheat.

Let's see the response from the President so we can decide who pwned who?

Well, feel free to post the video of the obama discrediting Rep Ryans assertions then.

This isn't about who pwned who -- too bad that's how the OP was phrased. It's about accounting gimmicks, it's about removing things that negatively alter the numbers (Doc fix), it's about the fact that this monstrosity will create nothing but problems, will fix nothing, and the cost will crush us. "Hiding spending does not reduce spending." What don't people get about this?

They want to rob Peter to pay Paul but Peter is flat broke. And the Dems say 'fuck that, we're robbing him anyway'.

Ryan demonstrated that he is a toady spouting pre-rehearsed talking points. He obviously has no clue over what is in the bill and is spouting Republican fear rhetoric

That's funny, he was quoting the bill in specific but you say he "has no clue over what is in the bill..." Funny thing is the Republican's are the only ones that actually brought the bill to this meeting and Obama called it a "prop." Seems to me the Democrats don't really want anyone to know what's in this bill.

Rick

Ryan is a charter member of the GOP Stimulus Hypocrite Club. That phoney fuck called the stimulus a wasteful spending spree while he was sending letters trying to secure his place at the trough.

The president should have asked Ryan why he voted for the unfunded budget busting Medicare prescription drug plan, if he's so concerned about the deficit and spending.

I watched the summit. The Republicans looked and sounded very reasonable in today's meeting. They showed that health care can be improved without a take-over by the government of 1/6 of our GDP.

How many times did Senator Obama vote AGAINST healthcare reform ? ......

Why do Republicans care more for Iraqi's than other Americans? Can someone please answer? Please explain it? Please?

Public option does not equal better care.

Newfoundland Premier Danny Williams? Heart Surgery in the U.S. Triggers Debate on Healthcare in Canada | Dark Daily

Danny Williams’ decision caused negative reactions among the press and commentators in the United States and Canada. After all, why would a senior elected official from Newfoundland decide to leave Canada, which has national health insurance, and seek care in the U.S., where the Congress is debating the merits of a national health insurance plan? It was disclosed that Williams underwent a major heart procedure on Thursday, February 4, at an undisclosed hospital in Florida.

Critics point out that Williams’ choice to undergo his surgery in a U.S. hospital contrasts dramatically against the poor care that hundreds of breast cancer patients received in Newfoundland in earlier years. It was October 2005, when the Canadian public became aware of inaccuracies in breast cancer testing performed by the pathology laboratory that serves the provinces of Newfoundland and Labrador.

Public option does not create competition it would kill it. Who can compete with a company that can lose billions (that's millions with a "b") and go on deficit spending for years? A public option would stiffle inovation by squeezing reasearch funds.

See with links and facts I don't have to ask hyperbolic questions like "why do some Democrats want to kill Americans with a public option like the Canadian system does? (see link)

You could play that game forever. Here's one that even better:

Insurer's agreement to cover surgery comes too late

"You guys killed my daughter," the diminutive San Fernando Valley real estate agent declared at the lobby security desk. "I want an apology." (17 year old daughter denied surgery - died)
What she got was something quite different.
Cigna employees, looking down into the atrium lobby from a balcony above, began heckling her, she said, with one of them giving her "the finger."

Insurer's agreement to cover surgery comes too late - Los Angeles Times

---------------------------------------------------

Number one cause of bankruptcy - medical bills

----------------------------------------------------

Admit it. Republicans don't give a hoot about American citizens. They care more for insurance companies that stand between doctors and patients. Companies that made 12 billion last year by dropping 2.7 million Americans.

To defend that is just odious. Awful and odious. What kind of people are Republicans? They can't be real citizens. How is that possible?

I don't know. How many? And what Republicans call "healthcare reform" is vastly different from what a sane person would call it.

The president should have asked Ryan why he voted for the unfunded budget busting Medicare prescription drug plan, if he's so concerned about the deficit and spending.

song-chart-memes-good-comeback.gif

Obama ended up in the red zone on that one.

I don't know. How many? And what Republicans call "healthcare reform" is vastly different from what a sane person would call it.

Your far left kook ideology is the definition of sane i suppose....... :eusa_whistle:

Your far left kook ideology is the definition of sane i suppose....... :eusa_whistle:

See, now you gone and done it.

There is nothing far left about this proposal or the administration in general! Left-right is always relative. What has happened in the last few decades is, left has moved right, right has moved into a god damn loony bin!

Tell me what is "Far Left" about this president, who is actually a very moderate Democrat, and is receiving flack from his base for being "Too Moderate?" One of the main contributors to his low approval ratings is his pandering to the right. People did not vote for bipartisanship. They voted to progress their ideals! So they're pissed, and the righties of course still hate him no matter what concessions he's made.

If single payer was on the table, maybe you'd have an argument; But again, only a relative argument. Compared to the rest of the 1st world, this country and even Barack himself are far, FAR to the right of the spectrum!

Last edited:
Obama certainly lowered the stature of the Presidency by acting as "moderator" in that summit. He wasn't moderating anything and being neutral. It's obvious that he took the side of Pelosi and Reid. Not once did he find problems with the Democrat's position, but argued constantly about the Republican proposals.

Yeah...we "fear" we are going to lose our Country through bankruptcy and the total meltdown that will follow. This Congress should be working on ideas to save us from all this; not trying to find more ways to push the national debt to $14 trillion and more.

Forum List

Back