Must See: Obama's WH Press Secretary Booed By Reporters At Press Briefing

All I have to say is wow. In all my life, I have never seen a press secretary of the United States President booed at the podium by reporters from major news organizations. This is a bad sign that the wheels have fallen off the wagon. The new White House Correspondent for Fox News named Ed Henry on his first day on the job decided he had had enough of Carneys spin for Obama saying the president had laid out a detailed plan. He decided to pin Carney to the wall for details of the Obama plan. Well I will let you watch the video to see the results. My opinion is Obama never intended to have a plan for the debt ceiling. He intends to let the country default (which therefore no SS Checks and funding for medicare will be available) bankrupting seniors and veterans on purpose in which it will give him no choice but to go after the wealthy and their money with higher taxes in order to spread their wealth to the poor.

Must See Video
WH Press Secretary Booed at Briefing - Jay Carney - Fox Nation

LMAO! That didn't sound like booing to me, rather disappointment that they missed the fri. late night briefing. Know the difference between Ahhhhhhhhh, and Boooooooooo ?:lol: And it figures the dishonest FOXVIEWS would make up that lie for a polly point. Sorry! Not working here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:lol:

It sounded like grumbling. Yeah, you're right. It was probably right-wing wannabe journalist that are rude to everyone. Only hardcore Obama haters brag about reporters being rude.

Whether you call it booing or not it was definitely in response to the guy taking a shot at some of the press corpse.

I watched a bit longer version on one of the Fox shows last night and it was interesting that their tape also included MSNBC's White House correspondent Chuck Todd who was likewise calling out the secretary for the lack of an Obama plan.

All I have to say is wow. In all my life, I have never seen a press secretary of the United States President booed at the podium by reporters from major news organizations. This is a bad sign that the wheels have fallen off the wagon. The new White House Correspondent for Fox News named Ed Henry on his first day on the job decided he had had enough of Carneys spin for Obama saying the president had laid out a detailed plan. He decided to pin Carney to the wall for details of the Obama plan. Well I will let you watch the video to see the results. My opinion is Obama never intended to have a plan for the debt ceiling. He intends to let the country default (which therefore no SS Checks and funding for medicare will be available) bankrupting seniors and veterans on purpose in which it will give him no choice but to go after the wealthy and their money with higher taxes in order to spread their wealth to the poor.

Must See Video

LMAO! That didn't sound like booing to me, rather disappointment that they missed the fri. late night briefing. Know the difference between Ahhhhhhhhh, and Boooooooooo ?:lol: And it figures the dishonest FOXVIEWS would make up that lie for a polly point. Sorry! Not working here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:lol:

It sounded like grumbling. Yeah, you're right. It was probably right-wing wannabe journalist that are rude to everyone. Only hardcore Obama haters brag about reporters being rude.

oh my goodness. :lmao:
I'm sure you all were just as concerned when they were constantly RUDE to President Bush.

Last edited:

Must See Video

"Rude" is only tolerable to the President and his supporters when the President is engaging in it -- like improper commentary directed at the SCOTUS when giving a State of the Union.

Yeah, I listened to this. It sounded to me like the reporters were perhaps responding to a statement by Carney that the press left early from that briefing, was either untrue or did not accurately depict what happened. I wouldn't say the reporters were rude, as we don't actually know the specifics of why the press allegedly left early, or even if they did. Also, I think there is a distinct difference between being rude and being aggressive, which is often necessary to get the to heart of matters with folks who only want to put their spin on things, demogog and deflect the issues at hand.

Forum List

Back