Must See: Obama's WH Press Secretary Booed By Reporters At Press Briefing

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
All I have to say is wow. In all my life, I have never seen a press secretary of the United States President booed at the podium by reporters from major news organizations. This is a bad sign that the wheels have fallen off the wagon. The new White House Correspondent for Fox News named Ed Henry on his first day on the job decided he had had enough of Carneys spin for Obama saying the president had laid out a detailed plan. He decided to pin Carney to the wall for details of the Obama plan. Well I will let you watch the video to see the results. My opinion is Obama never intended to have a plan for the debt ceiling. He intends to let the country default (which therefore no SS Checks and funding for medicare will be available) bankrupting seniors and veterans on purpose in which it will give him no choice but to go after the wealthy and their money with higher taxes in order to spread their wealth to the poor.

Must See Video
WH Press Secretary Booed at Briefing - Jay Carney - Fox Nation

Last edited:
Oh come on.. you know it was only the press controllled by the GOP that booed him. ;)

This is possibly the worst Press Secretary I have seen in my life.

This President has not presented a plan. So far he has only bashed others' plans. His Propaganda Minister is lying.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfRb3hUxPzc]‪Whitehouse Press Secretary Booed At Briefing‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

All I have to say is wow. In all my life, I have never seen a press secretary of the United States President booed at the podium by reporters from major news organizations. This is a bad sign that the wheels have fallen off the wagon. The new White House Correspondent for Fox News named Ed Henry on his first day on the job decided he had had enough of Carneys spin for Obama saying the president had laid out a detailed plan. He decided to pin Carney to the wall for details of the Obama plan. Well I will let you watch the video to see the results. My opinion is Obama never intended to have a plan for the debt ceiling. He intends to let the country default (which therefore no SS Checks and funding for medicare will be available) bankrupting seniors and veterans on purpose in which it will give him no choice but to go after the wealthy and their money with higher taxes in order to spread their wealth to the poor.

Must See Video

LMAO! That didn't sound like booing to me, rather disappointment that they missed the fri. late night briefing. Know the difference between Ahhhhhhhhh, and Boooooooooo ?:lol: And it figures the dishonest FOXVIEWS would make up that lie for a polly point. Sorry! Not working here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:lol:

Stop spamming the board with your stupid pointless posts.

I've notice that everything you say is either exagerated to ridiculous proportions or a flat out lie

If this President has a plan,why hasn't anyone seen it? All he's done is snipe at everyone else's plans. This guy is no leader. If he was a leader,he would quit sniping at others and simply present his own plan. So his Propaganda Minister is a liar. There is no Obama Plan.

Must See Video

LMAO! That didn't sound like booing to me, rather disappointment that they missed the fri. late night briefing. Know the difference between Ahhhhhhhhh, and Boooooooooo ?:lol: And it figures the dishonest FOXVIEWS would make up that lie for a polly point. Sorry! Not working here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:lol:
Your colastomy isn't working either, you are still pooping out your mouth!

If this President has a plan,why hasn't anyone seen it? All he's done is snipe at everyone else's plans. This guy is no leader. If he was a leader,he would quit sniping at others and simply present his own plan. So his Propaganda Minister is a liar. There is no Obama Plan.

Obama's so far in over his head it isn't funny any more. This is a very sad predicament we've allowed ourselves to get into. This man is woefully incompetent.

Must See Video

TripleFacePalm_display_image.jpg

Must See Video

Sounded like a mix of jeers and boos.

Guess we need to debate what a boo is now with the left.

Perhaps we could change the meaning of the word "Boo" and change it to "Cheer".

It wasn't a postitive reaction at all but it was in response to him saying they left early Friday.

Transcript:

ED HENRY, FOX NEWS CHIEF WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT: …If you basically have this Boehner plan that you say can’t get through the Senate and you've got a Reid plan that the Republicans don’t think you can get through the Senate or the House and you’re saying we want a compromise, what was the point of giving a prime-time address to the nation without an Obama plan and say neither of these other plans can work? Where's his plan?

(CROSSTALK)

JAY CARNEY, WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY: I understand the idea that there is not an Obama plan is like point…

HENRY: But there’s not one on paper.

CARNEY: …point No. 1 on the talking points issued by the Republican Party. I get it. (Idiot! Not part of transcript. The PS is bashing Reps. THAT is NOT his job!!!)

(CROSSTALK)

HENRY: No, no, no. That’s not a talking point. Show us the plan. It’s not a talking point. That’s unfair. Where’s the plan?

CROSSTALK)

CARNEY: First of all, the president put forward in detail his principles at George Washington University…

(CROSSTALK)

HENRY: Principles. Right. That’s not a plan.

CARNEY: …quite a lot of detail. The president stood before you, I can’t remember if you were here Friday night, some of you weren’t because you cut out early, but a lot of you were (GROANS FROM THE PRESS) and he put forward in detail with numbers what he’s willing to do. He then referred from the podium to the fact that White House officials would be briefing in detail.
-end-
The groaning, booing, noisemaking, however one labels it, was the result of Carney taking a cheap shot at the press.
And the question remained unanswered!!!

ZOMG! The lib line on this is funny shit:

"It wasn't a 'boo' because they didn't form the "b" when they booed the douchey Press Secretary."

Face facts. He got booed.

But, even so: so what?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back